Producer "Devon Gallaspy" Shows How He Made Trinidad James' "All Gold Everything"

Dude seem like good people. Like how he broke it down, "ain't no thing". I hope he's getting his money from the track.

Last edited:
Dude seem like good people. Like how he broke it down, "ain't no thing". I hope he's getting his money from the track.
He should be getting paid right? since he put his beat tape out for promotional purposes he still owns rights to the beat which would equate to royalty money from the radio spins.

I don't think homie gets paid anything.. I saw a Trinidad James interview and they asked him where he got the beats from... Said he found them on the internet.. they asked him do the producers come looking for him, he said yea they do and I say thanks and they be happy they I used their beat.. thats all he says..

I never realized how simple the beat was until he broke it down. That's dope. Simplicity seems to be a key factor in making hits these days.

I love the drums he used. Stock FL drums that is cray AF.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I don't think homie gets paid anything.. I saw a Trinidad James interview and they asked him where he got the beats from... Said he found them on the internet.. they asked him do the producers come looking for him, he said yea they do and I say thanks and they be happy they I used their beat.. thats all he says..

I'd slap a patch out the boy if he said thanks and that's it.

I like this guys story. I'm sure a lot of us on here can relate. Having kids, working a 40 hour week, coming home at the end of the day, sitting down at Fruity Loops and chase your dream and staying dedicated to your passion. This dude said he been at it for 8-9 years. I have nothing but mad respect for this dude in every aspect. I hope he quits his job, and can support his wife and 3 kids on music alone. Dude's def deserved it and this is what I strive to do in the next 5-6 years.

I never realized how simple the beat was until he broke it down. That's dope. Simplicity seems to be a key factor in making hits these days.

Sometimes ^ but not always... you gotta have strong sounds.. I think thats important

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

here's the link on youtube where Trinidad James says he found beats on line and used for his mixtape... he goes onto say the producer hit him up and he says hey thank you .. the producers only said thank you.. he says nothing about paying them scroll to 4:30 thats where he talks about it > Trinidad James Interview - The Breakfast Club (Power 105.1) - YouTube

Back