Poll: J-Dilla or 9th Wonder

C

ChrisMOE

Quickie...which of these two of these artist do you prefer to listen to??? SN: They both legends

Dilla hands down.

9th is dope, but Dilla was just a waaaaay better musician.

Dilla to just listen to. I could zone out to dilla beats all day. But when I listen to 9th it makes me wanna make beats. So they both have their pros.

Never cared who JDilla was in the past. Don't care much for 9th either. I know [now] it's songs that JDilla produced that I love til this day. But I wasn't a JDilla fan. Most of the stuff I liked was because "I liked the song" not because he made the beat. Never listened to his beat tapes and stuff like that.

I did enjoy

Really loved this.

My favorite Dilla track and one of my favorite songs ever.

Can't say much about 9th. Far from a fan. Only like one song (or can think of) one song I like.

I go with Dilla.

Last edited:
Dilla w/o a question
9th is a phenomenal producer but no1 i mean no1 is seeing dilla eveeeerrrrrrr (slight echo/delay)

I'm going for Dilla because he always came across as someone who had one thing on his mind and that was his music... I appreciate and respect that... And anyway, you ain't going to be hearing anymore of Dilla, so what you've got is rare as he had a very short career due to his illness. 9th Wonder has openly come out and said he doesn't want to be in the music industry... And where as Dillas beats have soul, I don't feel 9ths do, and I think the interview where he came out and said that definitely is reflected in his music. I love both producers though, but Dilla has it for me on this 1.

9th is dope but for me if i had to compare em j dilla all the way

Never cared who JDilla was in the past. Don't care much for 9th either. I know [now] it's songs that JDilla produced that I love til this day. But I wasn't a JDilla fan. Most of the stuff I liked was because "I liked the song" not because he made the beat. Never listened to his beat tapes and stuff like that.

I did enjoy

Really loved this.

My favorite Dilla track and one of my favorite songs ever.

Can't say much about 9th. Far from a fan. Only like one song (or can think of) one song I like.

I go with Dilla.

Dilla.....9th did produce this though

I like 9th but the best ever? I'm not seeing it. And I like 9th a lot. Hell I prefer 9th to Dilla to be honest but 9th isn't in my top 5 producers even for what he does.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

On a side note Havoc needs more love. Hav is a beast and shits on both Dilla and 9th imo

Not to jump on the Dilla train but J-Dilla is way more versital than 9th... 9th dope of course but Dilla's was a virtuosos musically... so yeah Dilla all day!

I like 9th but the best ever? I'm not seeing it. And I like 9th a lot. Hell I prefer 9th to Dilla to be honest but 9th isn't in my top 5 producers even for what he does.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

On a side note Havoc needs more love. Hav is a beast and shits on both Dilla and 9th imo
ya i do agree with you that havoc needs more love but i dont think he shits on either of them. IF i hear some dilla beats i feel something or im in awe(sometimes) but wit havoc i feel his shit does go hard but it doesn't move me if you no what i mean. He's dope as **** tho. i hope i can be at his level one day.

Back