One of the things that kills Hip-Hop

uZ'ReaL

Wazzup yaw'll

I'm tired. Tired to hear mc's dissin' others. What kills hip-hop is Mc's who think they're the big real ****, the ultimate, and diss and reject all other ones. Chuck D said this once, and this is so reallllll. We don't giva **** if ya don't like him or him, if you think he sucks or not. Talk about some real stuff. Haters, even if they have a good flow, are banned off my mind. I don't talk about it, I do my own.

uZ'ReaL

word

word... word... no time for prejudice... not feelin the need to prejudge just let people do their own sh*t. if you don't like it just live your own life. theres lots of rap i hate but i don't need to push my sh*t on everybody else. thats one my personally biggest struggles... to quit hatin so much and just let sh*t be. really one of the great struggles of humanity. patience, tolerance...
peace

what kills hip hop is mcs that arent real and can see right through there style the early and mid 90s were the best years some people like m.o.p or krs one still keep it alive.

So you would rather listen to this Puff Daddy I've-got-more-money-than-god bullshit? Or the I'm-so-cool-because-I-smoke-weed music? Wow...what a great alternative. I saw, if you want to spit some **** about someone, do it. If you don't want to listen to it, don't.

what kills hiphop are 12yr old hiphop fakes!!!
and boring beats!

When you guys say dissing is bad, this can be taken two ways. Outright hatred or prejudice can be bad, but mc's dissing each other, in the form of rap battles can make for some good hip-hop music. Battle rap is a part of hip-hop, just like freestyling battles. Look back and think about it- LL Cool J vs. Kool Moe Dee, Dre vs. Eazy, or more recently LL vs. Canibus or Ice Cube vs. Common. When emcees start battling they often hit us with some of their best work.

Josh

Back