Akshaan

post your predictions for 2005

and at the start of 2006 well bump this post back up and see what came true

i predict that;

1.detox WONT come out this year

2.50's new album will do a mill first week

3.Joe Buddens Will Get Pushed Back a few Times and wont make 2005

4.Not a single artist on the new rocafella will do better than GOLD
.........on a side note i actually dont think they will drop any major projects this year. but if they do no better than gold

5.Micheal J will get Convicted and get at least 5 years
.........side note for the 5 year period hell be know as micheal jackme off lol

6.Kells will get off........not on another teen but on his charges

7.DMX will return 2 the game in a big way

8.JA rule will drop a HUGH album in 2005 that breaks all kinds of rap records

9.Kells new albums will also break sum records........maybe the ones usher set in 2004?

10.The Tunes continue 2 fall of the map and are a thing of the past by 2006

11. Lil jon and Jigga put out a HUGH single off a soundtrack or sum shiz like that gets every body talkin about a new jigga album.

12. No Jigga Album in 2005...well no real SOLO album maybe sum gimmick or collabo shiz (see linkin park, bobw, etc) but it will come in 2006

13.The Usher Lil Jon and Luda thing dont go down

14.Slim Thugs album does ok but the guest verses and what not that he does between it and the second album will blow him up as a personallity before he get the sales on the second album...........kinda like ti

15.Slim thug and Flip get into it makin is official flip is a hoe.......and i actually used 2 like this kat

16.We'll still be waitin on the chamill major he been talkin about for 2-3 years

17.Still waiting on the Mike Jones we been hearin "coming soon" for the last 2-3 years

18.Fat joe does the "street album" thing
but as mentioned in another post puts out a sub par album and thinkin its the hood thing NOT the garbage album that did it.......we never get the top notch joe again. only that joe feat ashanti guy

19.2 Big Name Ny artist do the BOBW thing and make a little noise

20. the world as a whole continues 2 ignore the west(aside from game) particually the north west (bay) where the BOBW formula been goin on for years its tons of albums with 2-3 heavy weights doin the collabo thing up there.

21.A few Mary and Jigga tracks leak near the end of the year

please add yours
............more 2 come

1. Bush will be forced to resign

2. DETOX will come out and the 2005 aftermath tour will be even better than up in smoke

3. Suge Knight will go to prison again, realising that the big 5 have blackballed his ass he will now focus on re-releasing 3 greatest hits volume 2 albums one for dre one for snoop and one for pac.

Akshaan said:

17.Still waiting on the Mike Jones we been hearin "coming soon" for the last 2-3 years

LMAO at this.

A lot of cats will say on December 31st 2005 that they gon blow in 2006. Not dissing nobody, but be realistic in your goals.

For some reason I think Game might flop. People saying that he gon sell more than fitty :confused:

I predict...

1. More week albums from alot of poeple.
2. somebody to come along and put out a solid album from start to finish and change the game. Who? I don't know.
3. A lot of hate to continue on FP. lol, but that's about all people do on here is complain.
4. Somome from FP will reach alot of success. Or the start to a very succesful career.

POUND said:

3. A lot of hate to continue on FP. lol, but that's about all people do on here is complain.

You know, I wish people in the Hip Hop forum looked at ALL OF FP and not htink that FP is *just* about the Hip Hop forum

:)

1. i will turn 20 or die.

2. i will have my share of girls, money, happyness, pain, hurt, music, sleep, food and work.

3. i will overthrow all the mods 1 by 1 and wear a mano wig and take over fp.

4. i will be put in an insane asylem for #3.

5. i will get out

1.Ill learn how to sequence.
2.Ill try to post on fp.com as much as I use to.

mano 1 said:

You know, I wish people in the Hip Hop forum looked at ALL OF FP and not htink that FP is *just* about the Hip Hop forum

:)

You're right. I do look around and it's not everywhere. Sorry.

1.kanye gonna have another hellova year and go double, maybe triple platinum but only for his name. (nothin can compare to college dropout)
2.detox does the same numbers as chronic 2001
3.dre very slowly declines (notice i said very slowly, meaning by end of 05 he will still be hot but not top dog anymore)
4.50 gets shot 9 more times (hopefully by ja rule)
5.game flops
6.eminem releases an album (why i think so, im not sure, but it will talk about polotics, his daughter, and killing kim.....again)
7.kanye keeps doin his thing as a producer
8.just blaze starts his lable
9.jay-z keeps makin moves and secretly plotting his comeback
10.LLCoolJ loses his six pack
11.scott storch gets even bigger
12.fat joe will hopefully stop thinkin he is the best in BK
13.ja rule releases another song of his album that is bigger than the first two
14.TI's urban legend sells another mill
15.TI's next release will reach #1
16.dipset falls off the map hopefully
17.j-traxx gets signed
18.future of hip hop 2 goes platinum
19.mano lets me be a mod of the collaboration forum (i hope)
20.i get my 1000th post by febuary

1.kanye gonna have another hellova year and go double, maybe triple platinum but only for his name. (nothin can compare to college dropout)

2.detox does the same numbers as chronic 2001

3.dre very slowly declines (notice i said very slowly, meaning by end of 05 he will still be hot but not top dog anymore)

4.50 gets shot 9 more times (hopefully by ja rule)

5.game flops

6.eminem releases an album (why i think so, im not sure, but it will talk about polotics, his daughter, and killing kim.....again)

7.kanye keeps doin his thing as a producer

8.just blaze starts his label

9.jay-z keeps makin moves and secretly plotting his comeback

10.LLCoolJ loses his six pack

11.scott storch gets even bigger

12.fat joe will hopefully stop thinkin he is the best in BK

13.ja rule releases another song off his album that is bigger than the first two

14.TI's urban legend sells another mill

15.TI's next release will reach #1

16.dipset falls off the map hopefully

17.j-traxx gets signed

18.future of hip hop 2 goes platinum

19.mano lets me be a mod of the collaboration forum (i hope)

20.i get my 1000th post by febuary

Last edited:
1-A big name in da hip hop game will die. I know this is sad, i dont know who it is but i just feel it :(

2-B.I.G Greatest hit will come out with a huge song, feat.Lauryn Hill

3-Lil Jon reign will be over...:D

4-Marshall Mathers will win an oscar for his role as a boxer.

5-Fugees album will come out around september and da 1st single will be hot, produced by Scott Storch

6-Im gonna ask my girl to marry me... but who cares...

7-Kanye next album, will be a commercial flop, Thats sad :(

8-And nope, i think 50 new album wont sell much, sorry Akshaan

Akshaan said:
post your predictions for 2005

and at the start of 2006 well bump this post back up and see what came true

" "

please add yours
............more 2 come

TADDA!!!!

might as well go ahead and get this started since its almost the end of the year, hey i did pretty good 2 lets review!

i predicted that;

1.detox WONT come out this year

correct-a-mondo

2.50's new album will do a mill first week

1.14 mill 2 be exact

3.Joe Buddens Will Get Pushed Back a few Times and wont make 2005

sad but true - damn when is this dude gone get 2 shine?

4.Not a single artist on the new rocafella will do better than GOLD
.........on a side note i actually dont think they will drop any major projects this year. but if they do no better than gold.

am i psychic or what?

5.Micheal J will get Convicted and get at least 5 years
.........side note for the 5 year period hell be know as micheal jackme off lol

big miss here

6.Kells will get off........not on another teen but on his charges

yet 2 come - they have not gone 2 trail yet. man what if i mixed him and jacko up?

7.DMX will return 2 the game in a big way

nope - returned 2 jail in a big way.

8.JA rule will drop a HUGH album in 2005 that breaks all kinds of rap records

on top if me miss spelling HUGH (HUGE)
i was way off the mark here.

9.Kells new albums will also break sum records........maybe the ones usher set in 2004?

ummm not sure on this one. no he didnt get the sales like ush but "trapped in the closet" did things NO other song has done in the history of man (good and bad)

10.The Tunes continue 2 fall of the map and are a thing of the past by 2006

lol out side of drop it like it hot and holla back- they were kaput (i use the word ONLY here subjectivly)

11. Lil jon and Jigga put out a HUGH single off a soundtrack or sum shiz like that gets every body talkin about a new jigga album.

for all he did lil jon didnt do this.

12. No Jigga Album in 2005...well no real SOLO album maybe sum gimmick or collabo shiz (see linkin park, bobw, etc) but it will come in 2006

right on the money here - one of the biggest tracks of the year was "dear summer"

13.The Usher Lil Jon and Luda thing dont go down

lol damm am i good or what remeber this was the talk of the end of 2004 wioth "yeah " and "lovers and friends"

14.Slim Thugs album does ok but the guest verses and what not that he does between it and the second album will blow him up as a personallity before he get the sales on the second album...........kinda like ti

still tippin? check up on it? drop it like it hot remix?
i rest my case albums also still around the 300k mark.

15.Slim thug and Flip get into it makin is official flip is a hoe.......and i actually used 2 like this kat

this is really the only one here that came true that i was personally shocked about (well maybe jacko) nobody would have seen this comin ..well execept me.

16.We'll still be waitin on the chamill major he been talkin about for 2-3 years

ehhhhhh.......wrong. but do i get a pass cause it sucked?

again wrong in a major way - arguably the rapper who blew up the biggest this year (with jeezy)

18.Fat joe does the "street album" thing
but as mentioned in another post puts out a sub par album and thinkin its the hood thing NOT the garbage album that did it.......we never get the top notch joe again. only that joe feat ashanti guy

this people is why i need 2 be an exec -this is 2 the tee.

19.2 Big Name Ny artist do the BOBW thing and make a little noise

lots of rumours but nothing came out.

20. the world as a whole continues 2 ignore the west(aside from game) particually the north west (bay) where the BOBW formula been goin on for years its tons of albums with 2-3 heavy weights doin the collabo thing up there.

hell they even ignoring game now........

21.A few Mary and Jigga tracks leak near the end of the year

barly made this one but we are hearing the roumours and they did have 1-2 together this year - in addition 2 hear talkin about doing an album with him.

damn im good.

Note*****
getmondo had did a tread like this also that i didnt see at the time that got a few replies its located here

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=93728&highlight=predictions

if possible can one of the mods merge these 2 treads so that we have them all in one place?

if not can the folk who posted in the other tread qutes your selves and post it here?

that way we have every thing in 1 place.
also can somthing like ***REVISTED*** be added to the title so folk dont think im a year behind?

thanks in advance.

and oh yeah
Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!!

...........2006 predictions comin soon

Last edited:
I have to say I'm impressed,
the only I predicted was that Fort Minor would come out, it wouldn't sell well, but it would kick ass.

i still wont be anywhere with music :(

a bunch of 45 yr old 9-5 workin bedroom producers will hate on beats that they couldnt make half the quality

Back