The New Industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-ROD

TO ALL THE RAPPERS< SINGERS< ARTIST< SONGWRITERS IF you want to do something different, If you tired of them wack a*** tracks, come to me. I am the definition of INDUSTRY. I am the new face, the new game, the BEST.

IF YOU WANT TO DO SOME BUSINESS HIT ME UP @ www.myspace.com/zerodagreez ASAP Im in high-demand, so get @ me real soon.

I LOOK FOWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
G-Rod

www.mysapce.com/zerodagreez

IED(explosion).jpg

That felt good. Its been a minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure it won't help that 98% of the people on futurePRODUCERS.com that might see your shameless plug are producers or beetmakers that don't need your beats because they make their own.

If you were in high demand like you say then I don't think I'd be reading a thread like this on a producer forum. Try the myspace forums or something.

gay-thread.jpg

C'mon Taliban...lets blow this one up. Y'all still here right?

Any Philly sports fans here? Its going to continue to suck for us for a long time right. I say Mcnabb should keep changing Reids plays at the line.

A question I get asked a lot is... Um, actually, a question I get asked a lot is one I get asked by those Litigations R Us-style firms - the ones that encourage you to sue everyone you've ever met so they can have a share of the settlement. Every single time I walk through town one of their salespeople will leap out in front of me:
'Hello. I'm trawling for business on behalf of a parasitic company that happily feeds the special and delightful sense of greedy, self-centred victimhood that so elevates contemporary society. You can be confident of my noble legal stature because - look - I'm wearing a corporate waterproof jacket.'
Hold on, let me start that again. I think I may have edged, just slightly, into editorializing.
OK. Fact: I cannot walk through town without one these people heading me off. Their eyes shine the moment I stumble into their line of sight - they'll push other shoppers out of the way just to get at me. What does that say? What kind of lift to your self-confidence does that provide, eh?
Salesgit: 'Excuse me. Have you had an accident within the last three years?'
Me: 'No. I always look like this.'
I mean, it's basically someone coming up to you and saying, 'Hi - you appear to be the result of some terrible catastrophe,' isn't it?
Maybe I should reassess my haircut or something.
Anyway, as I was saying before you set me off on that tangent, a question I get asked a lot is 'What's the most frequent argument you have?' I can't imagine why people ask me things like this. That is, I can't imagine why people ask me this - why don't they ask other people? If you want to ask about arguments, then ask an argument expert. I can't claim to be an expert, because I lack the vital aspect of depth - I can't provide a balanced answer, because I've simply no experience of what it's like to be in the wrong. I'd like to have that experience, obviously. In some ways I even feel vaguely cheated by my consistent rightness but, well, we have to play the hand we're dealt, right?
However, though I can't really say what the most frequent argument is, I can have a stab at the definitive one. This argument illustrates a fundamental theme - a core issue. Because of that, it can be used in all kinds of situations. The details are unimportant; the following example may be 'about' domestic chores, or shopping arrangements, or 'sorting out of children', or any number of things. Below those superficial, ephemeral points is the true heart of the matter. The argument goes:
Margret: 'I cannot believe that you didn't do it.'
Mil: 'You didn't ask me to do it.'
Margret: 'Why should I have to ask you to do it?'
Mil: 'So I know you want me to do it.'
Margret: 'But I have to ask you to do everything.'
Mil: 'But I do everything you ask me to.'
Margret: 'But I have to ask you to do everything.'
Mil: 'But I do everything you ask me to.'
Margret: 'No - listen - the point is, I have to ask you to do everything.'
Mil: 'Yes - and I do everything you ask me to.'
[Some hours later....]
Margret: 'I... have to ask.... you... to do everything.'
Mil: 'And I... do everything... you ask me to.'
Margret: 'Arrgggh! Listen! I...'
And so on. You see the problem, yes? The problem is that, for some reason, Margret is completely unable to grasp point that I do everything she asks me to. You'd think that'd be a simple enough concept, wouldn't you? Tch.

http://www.mil-millington.com/

LOL...untill i got to the bottom I thought you wrote all that.

Good link

How can I get down with NEW INDUSTRY!?!?!?! Very excited I am to get down with the new crew!!!!!! They take over streets like Katrina did Orleans WORD!

Mail me with details of how I get put on this! I make beats and I know much about music! I went to school and have degree in NEW ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY! This is the TRUTH! I have 1000 hits on MySPACE...I blowing up on the SCENE! 200 Friended me already! I calling the BMG tomorrow for interview to be rapper. You get at me...SON.

I have many monies from my LABEL CorporateRAPSPACE to spend on beats from significantly better producers....like 100 Grands a beat!!! I know good beats...from listening to you FRiendSpace...you have million dollar beat! How long you been doing this !?! 6 months!?!!!! I find beat to be very pleasing. You get at me....SON!

Last edited:
Well I got even newer Industry for yo ass. So new that its unreleased! But you can cop the bootleg from me. Just send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back