new the game featuring nas and marsha

The Game is SICK. I have heard some tracks from his new album and all of them have been fire so far. His album might be one of those were you dont have to press the skip button once.

Incredible..

Game is provin he can do it on his own..

His album might be 2006 best.

The production is pbeautiful and the vocals. Hold tite marsha doing her thing.

By the way isnt that the same snare dre as been using.. The one with the weighty reverb?

I think he used a different kit next to the end

That's Bangin'!

I'll def get this one.

Game is probably one of the best at selecting beats to spit to.

... sometime the gangsta stuff is a turn off. This one's cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Once again, listeners need to stop associating the music so much with the man behind it. Put out good music, and I could care less about your butterfly tat....who dumped you on a dating show....

Game is THAT DUDE. Best album of '05. And?

'06????????????

damn, this is the first time i heard game really spit... Nas killed it to

This track is some FIRE!!!!!!

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when So Foolish finally admits that Kanye is so beneath Just Blaze on this beat shyt.

It's getting harder and harder to deny the truth u know?

:)

Last edited:
How come when 50 dissed game on the way he name dropped his whole way through the documentary, The Game responded ''The reason I put out peoples names on my first album (the documentary) was because It was me being influenced by the great rappers that made me be what I am now and thats what the album is called the documentary''
When I read that I was like Okay,But now!! Listin to any of the games songs after the documentary, there is atleast 1 name drop on every song and all the songs on his new album that ive heard have 3 or 4 name drops on it, Just listin to that new song that was posted just there I heard atleast 5 names.Can the man actually do a song without name dropping in his lyrics????NO!!!!!!!I Think when he gets stuck when hes writting he thinks sumthin which involves another Rapper LIFE.Come On Game!

Back