The Neptunes are Theiving Frauds (I'm exposing them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al_Sween said:
WTF man...i made this months ago...i found all those tracks and made this in acid. someone probably get off of me on mIRC but to take credit for my mix is wrong.

So let me get this straight. Homeboy started a thread about how the Neptunes steal beats and don't give credit for them, but he stole the evedince and didn't give credit for it?

"Its like raaaaaaiiiiiiiin on your wedding daaaaay...."

lol
some of you guys are gay

i can understand talking in ebonics...you grew up in the hood, language is imitation etc etc..
But typing in ebonics? haha. Wow.

Fo sheezy den foo-el

na_feu said:
lol
some of you guys are gay

i can understand talking in ebonics...you grew up in the hood, language is imitation etc etc..
But typing in ebonics? haha. Wow.

Fo sheezy den foo-el

LOL

JimbaFrosty said:
OH MAN that fiona apple song is so ****in dope she would be a great person to sample or interpolate from, its the song b4 hot in hurr. Thers nothing wrong with that and its more creative then straight sampleing. I can BARLY hear any direct biting in more then 50% of the songs their just createing a vibe. Ill admit i do it here and their. its rare but i do. reason why most producers do it is cos most of yall are not actual musicans. If you can play guitars bass drums and piano and have been studying them for a while then yea why bite when u have good knowlage of making ur own **** just like the ppl u wanna sample/interpolate from? but still nothing wrong with that. im not suporting or hatin on the neps or the idea just who really cares? dre dose it, timbo dose it, everyone dose **** even manie fresh dose it so **** just make music and who cares really? just make somthing hot and shut up
good point

i beg to differ that interpolating is more creative than sampling.

Cells said:

A I was feelin that beat Rome.Shyt was hot.
If Bigg Rome flatualated into a mic, people would love it.That shyt was wack.

NinChan29 said:

If Bigg Rome flatualated into a mic, people would love it.That shyt was wack.

Don't you just hate bytches...

Don't make me use my remote on you...

controller.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The point of this thread is to make a joke on the neptunes the hottest producers out right now. The person who started this thread.. No sense what so ever. Someone should close this thread.

I_watch_stars said:
What is interpolating?

They spelled it wrong... it's actually spelled ENTERPOLATING...

It's when original artist get screwed really hard....

I'll break it down...

ENTER ... to insert

POLE ... (XXX - censored - XXX)

ATING ... the act of doing

ENTERPOLATING...

biggrome said:

They spelled it wrong... it's actually spelled ENTERPOLATING...

It's when original artist get screwed really hard....

I'll break it down...

ENTER ... to insert

POLE ... (XXX - censored - XXX)

ATING ... the act of doing

ENTERPOLATING...

lol. all i can say is wow....

I_watch_stars said:

Seriously what is it? Just copying music?

I don't kno the exact def. I just kno how to do it. But I'll try anyway. Its when u focus on one part of an original musical composition, steal it, and create a new composition around it. Just a dif way of sampling. listen to that sample mix and u'll get it.

Chris Hartzol said:

I don't kno the exact def. I just kno how to do it. But I'll try anyway. Its when u focus on one part of an original musical composition, steal it, and create a new composition around it. Just a dif way of sampling. listen to that sample mix and u'll get it.

Yeah I "get it", I just wondered if there was a specific meaning to the word.

So do people have to pay the composer of the original when they "interpolate" it and sell millions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back