Nas ft. Dr.Dre and Nature-Everyday Thing (Unreleased)

to embed: (youtube)(/youtube). instead of () use []

inbetween, you put tha video code (tha crap after tha = sign)

Last edited by a moderator:
Leo's Productions said:
Thanks for the embed knowledge Havok.

no prob. i use to ask tha same thing in every thread that had a vid. no one helped me out. i hadta learn tha hard way...searching google. damn, its hard out in these streets lol.

this was for the firm album. it's the same sample as Freeway's "You Don't Know," and the same song Dilla sampled for Busta's "You Can't Hold the Torch." there were some other unreleased joints with dre also.

Nature & Dr Dre- Fist Full of Dollars

Nas & AZ- Sosa V. The State

Nature- original version to "5 Minutes to Flush," don't remember what it was called. it had the same vocals and drums, but a sample that i guess they couldn't clear.

This is an old trackk...around same type another dope track by dre was 4 in the morn, cant rember who by tho, hot beat..

SermStyle said:
This is an old trackk...around same type another dope track by dre was 4 in the morn, cant rember who by tho, hot beat..

yea that's the original version of "5 minutes to flush" by Nature. the hook on "5 minutes to flush was different, and they took out the sample. Roger troutman was on the album version.

if u guys never heard the firm album, u'r sleepin

I always thought the whole NaS/Dre collab was pretty interesting. Not too many dudes were doin that (meth and red on that 2pac track, but they were never in the east/west beef to begin with.)

Dre's East Coast West Coast killaz was kind of forced (in my opinion), but NaS is Coming was pretty sick. And parts of the Firm album were sick as well.

It was on mixtapes around the time they had The Firm album coming out... Come to think of it... i believe it made it to that album... hold on...
okay... looks like it didn't make the album, but it was on my Lazy-K tape!

Back