My Mama Took ALL My Gear.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't stop laughing at the song in the YOUTUBE video above. "Girl Shake That Booty Meat"?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thomasman said:
either way if you were my kid i'd give you a whippin. that's what i got. lmao. + if you mess up you should know there are consequences & reprecussions.

I only wish i could have done soo much better in school that i did. I could have been gettin probably straight A's. But instead i setteled down for B's C's D's and an occasional F or 2. LOL

but now those are my only regrets. >.< which is what i did the moment i graduated from highschool.

It's not fun having all your friends go to a better highschool than you, and have your friends go to better colleges than you. especially when u could be going to that school with them. While i sit here going to community college, a good chunk of them are Dorming & outa state. Getting a experience that i'll never be able to get >.< i mean yeah i can, but i'll never be able to be a 1st year student freshman at 18 years old going to college.

but to each his own
Man, I stopped going to high school as soon as I got the chance. That **** just was not for me. I agree though, it sucks having all your friends going off to college and knowing that you'll never get into a school like that because you ****ed up and didn't do jack ****.

My mom always threatened me to throw the PC out of the window when I was 15 (now I'm 22) because I was working on graphic designs over the night 6-8 h a session sometimes even more.

I said f*ck off b*tch!!! My father prepared my room door so that you only could get into the room from the outside when you had a key and that was only me, so she couldn't come into the room anymore, that b*tch was knocking on the door and screaming and sh*t and I was just laughing... one night she just turned off the electricity while I was working on a graphic design project, I was about to whip her mothaf*ckin ass, I was so mad. But after I got my first high checks from graphic design she never ever threatened me again or said anything else she just left me alone for the rest of my life.

And now I'm into music and not far from getting some checks too. ;)

So my conclusion is most women like money over everything especially my mom I bet she loves it more than me lol, so get some paper in the house she'll leave you alone man, that's how they are, golddiggers. smh

lol by the time I was 16 I was the man of the house. Paying bills and ****, you got it good.. Trust me. Even when I was 14 I pretty much did what I wanted. I had to grow up fast, I missed out on a lot of stuff... woe is me.

rocsta said:
My mom always threatened me to throw the PC out of the window when I was 15 (now I'm 22) because I was working on graphic designs over the night 6-8 h a session sometimes even more.

I said f*ck off b*tch!!! My father prepared my room door so that you only could get into the room from the outside when you had a key and that was only me, so she couldn't come into the room anymore, that b*tch was knocking on the door and screaming and sh*t and I was just laughing... one night she just turned off the electricity while I was working on a graphic design project, I was about to whip her mothaf*ckin ass, I was so mad. But after I got my first high checks from graphic design she never ever threatened me again or said anything else she just left me alone for the rest of my life.

And now I'm into music and not far from getting some checks too. ;)

So my conclusion is most women like money over everything especially my mom I bet she loves it more than me lol, so get some paper in the house she'll leave you alone man, that's how they are, golddiggers. smh

lmao all women are gold diggers rocsta, I feel you, my girl never talks about money, but i jus bought some Jordan Retro 1's gold and black and now she's like "You got money to buy expensive a$$ jordans huh" lmao...........

my mom took my stuff but i got it back within like a week or so she would say months but i always found a way to get her to change her mind but seeing how strict ur mom is i think she is going too hard on u i was making c and b's in schools even d's i didnt care i just wanted to get to the next grade and a d is passing so i was like as long as i get a d im good but all that for 1 f is real strict ...if ur making good grades in all the other classes then it aint ur gear thats messing u up in school its just the subject it was the same with me but i just had a problem with english/literature cus that stuff used to bore me to death we never read anything interesting...american history sucked too i like history just not american history world history was alot better and i found that stuff interesting...if i was u i would come up with some kind of deal with ur mom like if u make a a/b on ur next geometry quiz she can give it back

First of all lol@ deranged and others talking about what they owned when they lived in their parents house and how they woulda fought they’re parents if they took their stuff. To even think about screaming on my mom or lifting a hand to her would’ve meant certain death…that’s not a joke at all, I’m dead serious…death

I was a big kid in high school but my father was military trained…he woulda snapped my little teenaged neck before I knew what happened. Hmm take away my playstation or lose my life and get kicked out the house (yes both things would’ve happened, pops was crazy and he didn’t play that “my kid’s a thug but its ok” nonsense).

Furthermore I had to pitch in on the light bill and mortgage so there was no “gear” being bought at that time…was lucky if I could buy some sneaks for the basketball team.

I don’t think she should’ve taken your stuff away. Maybe restricted when your music to the weekends. But you are working on something that you’re passionate about and seem to have some level of talent for. My brother was an artist and never made higher than a “C” on any report card. Mainly b/c he spent all his time drawing and animating. They never took his pencils and paper from him though.. They knew he was working on a talent. Now the kid is making close to 6 figures as an animator for sony.

A D?!!! You are *so* lucky you didn't grow up in my house. My parents would pull George Washington himself up from his grave to teach me history if I came home with a D.

Seriously, I just hated history (I'd rather draw pictures) until I had a good teacher (in my last year in high school). Then it suddenly became more useful. In any case, history skills are used in a wide variety of fields.

For example, being able to connect technology and politics is great for making money, and history teaches you how it has happened before. It also shows you what happens in recessions and depressions, so you don't overpay for stocks or houses or whatever the latest craze is. It's used for improving medical therepies - medicine is really still in the dark ages folks. It's vital in law and marketing, and you will make more money starting or running a business if you can understand the market history for that segment. Wise investors won't give you a dime if you don't. That way you won't over or underinvest or go into a fading business area. Knowing the history of graphic design can give you skills to stay fresh or finish a job quickly.

I could go on and on...History is boring when you don't see the relevancy, but the skills of acquiring information and drawing conclusions from it is used almost everywhere.

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
17? Man, y'all too grown to be gettin' sh*t taken. When I was 17 I had bills, cases, greyhairs n' everything, lol. My mama couldn't take nothing from me. Maybe at 13. MAYBE, lol.

at 17 **** Take some control. Takin my music is like takin my $$$ **** that!

marcus82 said:
First of all lol@ deranged and others talking about what they owned when they lived in their parents house and how they woulda fought they’re parents if they took their stuff. To even think about screaming on my mom or lifting a hand to her would’ve meant certain death…that’s not a joke at all, I’m dead serious…death

I was a big kid in high school but my father was military trained…he woulda snapped my little teenaged neck before I knew what happened. Hmm take away my playstation or lose my life and get kicked out the house (yes both things would’ve happened, pops was crazy and he didn’t play that “my kid’s a thug but its ok” nonsense).

Furthermore I had to pitch in on the light bill and mortgage so there was no “gear” being bought at that time…was lucky if I could buy some sneaks for the basketball team.

I don’t think she should’ve taken your stuff away. Maybe restricted when your music to the weekends. But you are working on something that you’re passionate about and seem to have some level of talent for. My brother was an artist and never made higher than a “C” on any report card. Mainly b/c he spent all his time drawing and animating. They never took his pencils and paper from him though.. They knew he was working on a talent. Now the kid is making close to 6 figures as an animator for sony.

thats what im saying..i dont care what you own if u aint payin no bills and you mom is still taking care of you (you eat,live,watch tv, have heat, and everything else you need for free) then she can take whatever she wants in her house. it dont matter what you bought if its in her house she can do what she want with it. you start dishing out some rent and then she cant take anything but you still gotta have mad respect for you mother. People talkin bout smackin that mom and all that..yall some crazy F'ed up people. i would never lay a hand on the woman that carried me for 9 months and cleaned my nasty ass when i was a baby and all that. thats just no respect what so ever. and if i did, even tho my dad is no where to be found my uncles would beat my ass..you dont lay hands on no woman ever..period...thats some punk **** right there..you a man but you gon hit a woman? you aint no man you a boy pretendin.

AJacksProductions said:
thats what im saying..i dont care what you own if u aint payin no bills and you mom is still taking care of you (you eat,live,watch tv, have heat, and everything else you need for free) then she can take whatever she wants in her house. it dont matter what you bought if its in her house she can do what she want with it. you start dishing out some rent and then she cant take anything but you still gotta have mad respect for you mother. People talkin bout smackin that mom and all that..yall some crazy F'ed up people. i would never lay a hand on the woman that carried me for 9 months and cleaned my nasty ass when i was a baby and all that. thats just no respect what so ever. and if i did, even tho my dad is no where to be found my uncles would beat my ass..you dont lay hands on no woman ever..period...thats some punk **** right there..you a man but you gon hit a woman? you aint no man you a boy pretendin.
I agree with the mom situation.. but

attachment.php

what if its that woman and shes beating the **** out of you? You still wouldn't lay a hand on a woman?

You can buy more gear later, you can't buy respect. It's way more valuable than gear. You're still living off the goodwill of your mom, right? Respect your mom. *All* she's thinking about is you. She doesn't really care about the schoolwork. She just wants *you* to be successful in life and has a good idea that the better you do in school, the better you'll do in life. She's right, too. It's pretty selfless, really, and it's not so hard for you to do - you've got just a year to go right? So help her out for one more year.

Incomes in my extended family range from poverty stricken to multimillionaires and their salaries *directly* correspond to their grades and more importantly, their attitude in high school.

You don't think that everyone, and I mean everyone in school isn't bored out their @#$%!ing mind thinking why the F***! am I here?! They are, even the super-genius hiding from you in the front of the room would rather be somewhere else.

But look at it this way: Each "A" grade you get every quarter now is worth at least $10,000 by the time you're 30 and costs you nothing but the time you're already spending now. Each "D" or "F" you get now is worth the going minimum wage, around $7 and gets you nowhere - you're wasting your time and your teacher's time. "B"s and "C"s mean you're trying but perhaps not practicing enough, and that there's always someone who will outpractice you and get promoted and get paid more - you'll get by but your attitude may be dogging you for the rest of your life.

By the time you're in your mid 20's you'll understand this acutely by way of personal experience, but by then it's really too late. Your mom *already went through it* and she knows better....so listen already!

California said:
better get them grades up ! atleast you got a good mom. if it wasnt for your family's good upbringing , this couldve been your family on a veteran's day

Good lord! Hoes in da makin'! I see like 5 baby mamas there, seriously. When we were growing up, the girls may not have been as sexy as now, but they sure as hell weren't getting pregnant at 10!

she prolly opened up that letter the same time some fool was on bet actin dumb in a video "yaaaaahhhhh trick"
070726_hot-ghetto-mess.jpg
and that was it she was like... aww heck naw... BOY GIMMIE THEM THAR BEETS!!!

angry_mom.jpg

AJacksProductions said:
but you still gotta have mad respect for you mother. People talkin bout smackin that mom and all that..yall some crazy F'ed up people. i would never lay a hand on the woman that carried me for 9 months and cleaned my nasty ass when i was a baby and all that. thats just no respect what so ever. and if i did, even tho my dad is no where to be found my uncles would beat my ass..you dont lay hands on no woman ever..period...thats some punk **** right there..you a man but you gon hit a woman? you aint no man you a boy pretendin.
awww lil mommas boy make me cry :'( as if all mommas and daddies are the same. If you talk like that then you haven't seen the real world out there. A friend of mine just told me that he had seen a fat momma taking heroin with her kid on her arm on a public toilet, now when that kid is growing up does he has to have respect for that fat b*tch only because that b*tch carried him 9 month in her body and probably even drank alcohol or continued taking drugs while being pregnant?

Parents are not important, *good parents* are important! And what is this 9 month bullsh*t about anyway, how many times do I have this ignorant sh*t still to hear?! Do you think bringing a child to the world is hard? it's not hard at all everyone can do that, but raising and educating and being a good mom to that kid is hard. Having an emotional connection with that kid and giving the kid the love that it needs that's what it's about.

Last edited by a moderator:
obviously if his mom is punishing him for bad grades she's not the type of parent who would shoot up dope in front of him. your analogy of a crack head, dope fiend mom is completely off base...try and make sure that your arguments actually relate to the topic at hand.

Last edited:
rocsta said:
awww lil mommas boy make me cry :'( as if all mommas and daddies are the same. If you talk like that then you haven't seen the real world out there. A friend of mine just told me that he had seen a fat momma taking heroin with her kid on her arm on a public toilet, now when that kid is growing up does he has to have respect for that fat b*tch only because that b*tch carried him 9 month in her body and probably even drank alcohol or continued taking drugs while being pregnant?

Parents are not important, *good parents* are important! And what is this 9 month bullsh*t about anyway, how many times do I have this ignorant sh*t still to hear?! Do you think bringing a child to the world is hard? it's not hard at all everyone can do that, but raising and educating and being a good mom to that kid is hard. Having an emotional connection with that kid and giving the kid the love that it needs that's what it's about.

you are jokin right? did he say his mom was takin herion? what i said applies to his situtuation. Obviously his mother cares about him if she is thinking about his education. and your second paragraph (the intelligent parts) simply validate my point. It is hard when u have to take something you kno that your kid loves in order to make them better in the long run. the stuff you talkin aint nothin. It aint hard to birth a child? then you try it. women got it hard dog and its ignorant people like you that demean them and call the *******(like you did above) and hoes. If you are not perceptive enough to see that my response was to this thread about a specific situation then i shouldnt even waste my time talking to someone who doesnt understand the nature of the post or the concempt of responding to a thread. but the again u just one of them niggas who post up something dumb to start ****. grow up and get a life. stop wasting my time son.

and i call you a nigga because you are ignorant it doesnt matter to me what color you are.

marcus82 said:
obviously if his mom is punishing him for bad grades she's not the type of parent who would shoot up dope in front of him. your analogy of a crack head, dope fiend mom is completely off base...try and make sure that your arguments actually relate to the topic at hand.
Please try and make sure and get common sense, because you're taking everything what I wrote out of context, I purposely quoted him and directed my post to him and I never ever mentioned rando or his mom in my post so I don't know where you got that from. The guy I was quoting GENERALIZED EVERYTHING and that's where I directed my post to, that you just can't generalized and say "respect your mom", there A LOT of moms that have deserved not to be respected.

Justin RockWell said:
:mad:

Ya'll wanna laugh?? Read below......

Due to 1 bad grade (out of 7 and the other 6 were A's & B's!!!) on a report card, I got ALL my s**t taken away, even my DAMN computer!! And I'm workin on like 3 songs, now this delays me for like 2 months!!! Not only will this fustrate me, this makes me look bad with the 2 rappers I'm producing songs for!!!!

What kinda s**t is this???

lmao, my girlfriend is trying to do the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back