Moving to new york to follow music career

S

SCWbeats

Im from the UK im a music producer i play the piano & guitar.
This year im working with artists from london, manchester & leeds, maybe more thats just what i have planned so far! Im focusing alot over the next 2 years on just becoming better at everything not on any goals or making money from music. Patience is a virtune but when im known in the UK as producer the only way for me to expand would be too do something different, something that not many uk producers do.. hmmm..? Im thinking of moving to the US when im 21-22 to follow my career in music as a producer if successful in the uk.
What do you people think?
What advice could people give me?

it's different,those guys from stargate already had huge hits in europe before going to the states...they also worked in the music industry.

new york is expensive,you'll need a lot of money to live there...and what about visas and green cards? you wanna be an illegal alien?

it's different,those guys from stargate already had huge hits in europe before going to the states...they also worked in the music industry.

new york is expensive,you'll need a lot of money to live there...and what about visas and green cards? you wanna be an illegal alien?

I know! I already have been NY & have no crimanal convictionz
I wont just move over there blind, i will travel over there for 2 years first back and forwards networking and if i dont think its good to move then i wont

Back