lyfe jennings

Yea, he gain fame from Showtime at Apollo, back in the day. The cat deserves it and needs not to be slept on.

Last edited:
He isn't the blame, it could be the record company, not promoting or marketing the CD much, hopefully, if he puts out another CD, than he has better marketing and a better respond from the people.

for real lyfe is the future of rand b hip hop,every song on his cd is, real,there is one 'she,s got kids' ah man.fellas if u aint heard it ,and relate .then.u missin out,i guess because he aint comin bout that,.i,ll shoot u ,.whoes etc,type lingo ,.it appears the masses.are not buying his cd,.but .imop. the right people are buying the product lyfe will be around for a while,.just like anthony hamilton peace

One of the best R&B singers out. Cant understand why hes being slept on. Maybe its the image. Slap in his cd and relax no need for the remote, 4 real.

Yeah the album is dope. I can't get why people are sleepin either ? One of the realest R&B artists out right now, I can definitely relate to this cat. Check the album out its definitely worth buying.

I know chester. his brother use to fu*k with a female i know. He coo peoples tho.

Rep the T.O.L ni99a...

Yea,Imma cop his cd,I know he plays the guitar but did he actually make those tracks on his CD.

an album with no real uptempo tracks gets no props from me, all the tracks got the same 'vibe', like some fake neo soul ****

never heard of this brae in my life man how long has this been out? lookin 2 cop that still

I got his album sometime last year I think. Dude did a bid, came out, and started concentrating on his music.

His music is cool, but his voice is lightweight annoying. Like he's pushing that raspy thing too hard. It sounds natural with Jaheim. It doesn't sound very natural with him.

His song concepts are great. Clean it up a little, little bit more polish on things and he could be a force to be reckoned with...Just like they did with Anthony Hamilton.

he produced or co produced all the tracks on the album...I picked it up yesterday and im loving it. Im acctually thinkin about going and seeing him later this month in Cleveland...tickets are only 17.50

Back