Lookin' for a certain snare...

W

WunTu

I kno we all have heard the Jeezy album...Buh I am lookin' for the snare or a sound-alike of the snare on "I Got money"! I love that snare, its like a clap and a 808 snare buh it HITS!

Somebody help ya boy Wun_ Out...I love ya'll too (NO HOMO)

Then Multi-Band Compress it to taste.

Multi-Band Comps are a godsend. erm...when used correctly.

That's too much like right. He wants someone to give it to him already pre-made. He doesn't want to do any work.

That's why he'll never learn anything about music production.

lol...man i'm in a hell of a mood today. I need some ass. :)

How do you make the multi-band sound realistic? I try, but my result sounds similar to the "I Wanna Love U Girl" - Robin Thicke video remix version when that bridge comes in.

In a sense...you are right...Sorry I don't have the compressors and **** like the pro's do. But believe me, you will wish you gave me that snare a year from now cuz I am gonna blow ya dig? So you can take that, "He'll never learn anything" bull**** and shove it up your ass!

WunTu said:
In a sense...you are right...Sorry I don't have the compressors and **** like the pro's do. But believe me, you will wish you gave me that snare a year from now cuz I am gonna blow ya dig? So you can take that, "He'll never learn anything" bull**** and shove it up your ass!

Why wait a year? I'm sure you already blow now.

WunTu said:
the snare you mentioned was a no brainer and the snare could be re created in under 2 minutes no offense.

Last edited:
And I'm pretty sure your blowing me rii now!

I don't need another ***** on my penis fam...NO HOMO!

Wun.

Please don't keep it hood on the forums lol.....Not a good look.

Never a good look. HAHA

Oh excuse me...let me return to my normal self now...

Back to this snare gentlemen...

the internet made people lazy...I would atleast try it on MY OWN 1st, and would NEVER post up a message talkin' bout "gimme a snare"!
I guess the next question would be "can I borrow a hi-hat like the one in Young Joc's It's Goin Down" ?

j.troup said:
That's too much like right. He wants someone to give it to him already pre-made. He doesn't want to do any work.

That's why he'll never learn anything about music production.

lol...man i'm in a hell of a mood today. I need some ass. :)

the nerves of some of these guys....yo wun, what sequencer do you use?
i havent heard that jeezy album, so i dont know what kind of snare your talking about, but seriously for a dirty south track, it shouldnt be too difficult to recreate, i mean, even if your using fl, you can get something similar......ohh boy, yo troup, i feel your pain dude, not but an hour ago someone drove into my mother ****ing house!

its just an 808 snare and an 808 clap man...

offset the clap keep it behind the snare a little and it will give you the sound you want.

peace

Last edited:
HandzOuttaMyPocket said:
the internet made people lazy...I would atleast try it on MY OWN 1st, and would NEVER post up a message talkin' bout "gimme a snare"!
I guess the next question would be "can I borrow a hi-hat like the one in Young Joc's It's Goin Down" ?

:hello:

And a Dr Dre kick on [SIZE=-1]Layaway. [/SIZE]

Back