LOL!! LL Cool J tapped to endorse.... CHAPSTICK??

Mainstream Hip-Hop is being pimped harder than ever.

They (marketing) consider Hip-Hop NOTHING more than a gimick used to sell products.

Which IS business. :) Get it?

Forget everyody on fp, you have no respect for a dude and his hustle

Using LL for a poor gimmick to sell more of a life necessity isn't gonna make that company any richer... In fact I can see them losing money...

PoBoi said:
Using LL for a poor gimmick to sell more of a life necessity isn't gonna make that company any richer... In fact I can see them losing money...

I dunno, LL carries a strong image.

It's not going to do anything...everybody already buys Chapstick, how much more money can they make. So LL and 50 Cent going to make a Chapstick album.

PlanetHitzProduction said:
I dunno, LL carries a strong image.

I wish LL(and really the company)all the success.... I just don't see people breaking their neck over chapstick..... If this survives then I'll dub LL the "King Of Marketing" over Michael Jordan and his knack for selling shoes.......

What in the HELL is wrong with you people????

LL just became a spokesperson for a multi-BILLION dollar company. This dude is about to get paid MILLIONS to lick his lips in public. OH WAIT!! HE ALREADY DOES THAT!!!!

Y'all some haters. Y'all weren't talking no sh*t when he was endorsing FUBU. But now that he's endorsing CHAPSTICK y'all got something to say??

Y'all some young fools, really. Hip hop was all about getting money and getting out of the hood. And when rappers find ways to do that, young dumb asses like y'all talk sh*t.

Grow up and move out the house first before you talk about how a MAN gets money.

Dude needs money so does anyone else. Im sure he earned more from this commercial or whatever than from his last album.

hhahah it's funny but can't knock the hustle.

BTW 50 Cent's Formula 50 vitamin water flavor is the ****TT. i drink that **** all the time and not becus of 50 but for some reason i like it.

j.troup said:

LL just became a spokesperson for a multi-BILLION dollar company. This dude is about to get paid MILLIONS to lick his lips in public. OH WAIT!! HE ALREADY DOES THAT!!!!

Lol. So true. and funny. Nothing better than to get paid for something you ALREADY do.

[Khameleon] said:
Forget everyody on fp, you have no respect for a dude and his hustle

j.troup said:

Y'all some haters. Y'all weren't talking no sh*t when he was endorsing FUBU. But now that he's endorsing CHAPSTICK y'all got something to say??

Grow up and move out the house first before you talk about how a MAN gets money.

These dudes are on point.

bobsmitt said:
hhahah it's funny but can't knock the hustle.

BTW 50 Cent's Formula 50 vitamin water flavor is the ****TT. i drink that **** all the time and not becus of 50 but for some reason i like it.

You feel the slight urge to start beef for publicity? :monkey: :D

j.troup said:

Y'all some young fools, really. Hip hop was all about getting money and getting out of the hood. And when rappers find ways to do that, young dumb asses like y'all talk sh*t.

Clothing is different, boss..... People always looked up to rap stars(and each other)for their fashion inspiration.. More power to LL if he can make Chapstick triple its stockholders share.....

But dudes ain't checkin for LL for advice in what flavor chapstick to rock this winter.......... Watermelon or Peach!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

PoBoi said:
But dudes ain't checkin for LL for advice in what flavor chapstick to rock this winter.......... Watermelon or Peach!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

LMAO!!! Am officially done talking about other people's (artists) on these forum, because too many people especially on this thread specifically or either on their MIC COVER or MPC Pad too hard.

It's better for LL to do Chapstick and Common to do Gap and etc.

Why?

Better for him to *hustle* chapstick than to get caught hustlin 8-Balls of coke in his studio. lol

Like I said...... More power to him........ and Common as well....

Last edited:
It really don't matter too me because I been using Chapstick since the 90's when girls been coming for me left to right. I got a diffeent Chapstick for different situations.

I got that Cherry for the pickup, the Strawberry for the date/hangout, Medicate for hardwork, Peppermint for business and the Regular for whatever. Now what?

Back