Leona Lewis-Better In Time (prod.By JR Rotem)

Yeah this song is the ****. She sounds more like Celine Dion to me. The snare is fine, it gives the track a classic feel...somethin different.

he looks like he has downs syndrome

edit: also this song sucks and belongs on the cutting room floor of an early 1990's mariah carey album

Last edited:
AkillesBeats said:
Yeah this song is the ****. She sounds more like Celine Dion to me. The snare is fine, it gives the track a classic feel...somethin different.

o not mariah i was thinkin it was that chick the dey form that sean kingston song with juelz. leona sounds like celine dion for real

AkillesBeats said:

tune your drums to the track, first tune your ears :rolleyes:

PianoReeves said:

hahaha you should tell that to J.R not me. The key of the song is in Gb Major and the snare is an F. The average listener wouldnt notice complexities like that because the snare isnt really tonal but the release and reverb give it a pitchy quality but it doesnt sound bad or off. Nothing to be anal about.

Last edited:
PianoReeves said:

Ye it was wrong snare to pick, i wuda used a more sutle snare..good song still............but lol at the "About Jonathan J.R. Rotem" sean kingston made dat happen..lol

Last edited:
Noid said:
Ye it was wrong snare to pick, i wuda used a more sutle snare..good song still............but lol at the "About Jonathan J.R. Rotem" sean kingston made dat happen..lol
lmao dudes myspace is nothing but spam from wack ass artists and producers trying to get put on...his brother tommy is an A&R for beluga heights and is usually the one who checks his page so if you make good music you might have a chance to get put on if you can make yourself stand out..

Last edited:
I dont know what it is but her voice is depressing, thats why i really cant get with her music. Im sorry but thats just me i just cant get down with her.

i like the track

JR is so versatile.

i saw him the other day while running an errand. he was just sitting outside of chalice, chilling.

made myself look like an idiot in front of him when i tried to exit out of a one way gate. dude was on the phone and just looked at me, laughed, turned around and went into the studio. haha

JR's voice is funny to me. I expected him to sound like Scott Storch. He sounds white...real white. Hands down, dude is the hottest producer in the game...and the most versatile.

This is a hot track. There's nothing wrong with the snare neither. People always need something to ***** about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back