Kimbo Slice is a beast

P

.Powell.

that nigga murdered the other dude..and busted his keloid that was on his ear

No, he didn't murder the other dude. He got lucky on this fight, it was stopped to soon. Granted the guy can hit hard, but his weakness has been exposed in a major way. It's only a matter of time before a good jujitsu guy takes him down and submits him. He's got alot of work to do on his ground game.But, never the less, congrats on his win. On another note, did you see that cautiflower ear on the other dude. That thing had a mind of it's own. I mean that crap was nasty. I'm actually glad it got popped, now maybe it won't feel like a 5lb weight on his ear.

Kimbo got a gift tonite. The other guy smashed him with over 25 unanswered elbows to the head, and when the bell rang, Kimbo lay there all limp and got up hurt.
I would love to see Brock Lesnar vs. Kimbo Slice. Lesnar would DESTROY Kimbo, Lesnar is a BEAST! Looks like a pitbull.

Yeah Kimbo got lucky on this one. If the ref didn't stop the fight Kimbo may have knocked dude out. But it's hard to tell.

Kruegger XL said:
Kimbo got a gift tonite. The other guy smashed him with over 25 unanswered elbows to the head, and when the bell rang, Kimbo lay there all limp and got up hurt.
I would love to see Brock Lesnar vs. Kimbo Slice. Lesnar would DESTROY Kimbo, Lesnar is a BEAST! Looks like a pitbull.
kimbo can take hits, thats why he just let him hit him without trying to get out of it...dude really surprised me while he was on the ground though, its almost like kimbo waited til the last round to go after that ear, but landed some heavy blows...it was a decent fight....they really tryin to make kimbo their poster boy or somethin

i woudlnt really call it luck, the guy was going down; it was just a matter of time before kimbo landed another uppercut... amazing how he survived that 1.5 minutes slaughter on the ground though. all in all i didnt agree with the call, or any of the calls the refs/doctors made during the night... must have been because it was on national television.

When Kimbo meets a decent submission fighter it's gonna be all she wrote. He can't handle a decent ground game.......

Dude... that was luck... because if dude didn't have that ear thingy, the fight would of kept on going.

But Jet Li would kill Kimbo. But whatever... he is good.

What everybody is missing is that Kimbo is a rookie to this MMA game! He's a street brawler, who just stepped foot into this new game! Everybody has the bar set so high for him, cause he can beat the "hood" top brawler for money! I think with a couple or more fights and if he lays off that miami green and keeps training hard in his grappling skills! You can call it game over for the rest of the catz in his weight class!

DROSKI said:
What everybody is missing is that Kimbo is a rookie to this MMA game! He's a street brawler, who just stepped foot into this new game! Everybody has the bar set so high for him, cause he can beat the "hood" top brawler for money! I think with a couple or more fights and if he lays off that miami green and keeps training hard in his grappling skills! You can call it game over for the rest of the catz in his weight class!

word...theres not too many dudes who can compete with him punch for punch, but when he gets more training in, his ground game will be just effective

his only weakness is a ground game, and stamina. thats why the other dude James Thompson tried to drop him every time. Besides those elbows weren't effective he can take those hits, you will have to hit him very hard to knock him out

what this fight did was let me know that for sure he would get killed by a top notch fighter. its not even an issue anymore . this wacky dude almost had him , and kimbo didnt look so monstrous next to other monstrous people

nah... I checked out kimbo and he needs to step up the ground game otherwise he's going to get owned a lot... he is swinging big hammers no doubt about that, and if he can sort out his ground game then he could go somewhere, but any dude with a BJJ background or wrestling background will keep him on his back pretty easy. Although, he is in the freakishly strong section of the game so you never know, but I just worry about a slugger with no wrestling. The thing that made Chuck liddel a hard fighter to beat was his hands, but also that fact that chuck had a wrestling background so you just could not get/keep him down. Which forced the opponet to fight in his way.

that what i said was his weakness his ground game and stamina...but to do what he did without years of experience is good..his still training

One thing i knoticed is that Kimbo is a very humble dude ,he even knew he had alot to learn ,i dont know why there is this anti kimbo campain everywhere ,its stupid ,its like he beats someone then people find every little problem with his win.lol

he can take hits b/c of the beard... it really is an unfair advantage

the only reason y'all are talking shyt about kimbo is because his growth as a fighter has been completely documented and recorded. kimbo isn't great and he knows that but these companies are trying to capitalize on his celebrity and they air his "club level" fights eventually he will get some years and experience under his belt and be ready to fight real opponents.

all MMA fighters start out this way...kimbo is just the only guy who has been followed from the beginning. he will not put himself in a position to jeopardize his money flow until he is ready

Last edited:
I dont get this post..he's a beast? and what?
water is a liquid and theres gravity on earth...tell me something i dont know.

Whats wrong with all these mma ******* it was on his 3rd damn mma fight what do u expect and everyone saying he was exposed well now him and his trainner have something to work on so the next time it wont happen.

Back