Keep It Gully (VIDEO)

not a fan of the rapper.. but the shit clean tho!!

Not a fan of the beat.. but I reconize quality when I hear it!!

Dude has fake written all over his face...can't get worse than this shit lyric-wise. Hell even for a club track.

Let's see...

stereotype music video : check
plain boring lyrics : check
no charisma : check
use of words like "swagg", "thugs", "grinder" : check

Shit was quite boring for a club song.

Production was clean though.

Last edited:
I liked it....Gully as in Fern Gully?

Oh hell naw!! If you dint say that, I would have probly never thought of that shit ever agin.. That was like my lil' sisters favorite shit right there.. crazy.. LOL

Oh hell naw!! If you dint say that, I would have probly never thought of that shit ever agin.. That was like my lil' sisters favorite shit right there.. crazy.. LOL

What about the Brave Lil Toaster? lol

Brave-Toaster-Tattoo-the-brave-little-toaster-78817_600_450.jpg

LMAO.. nah, I had to google that one.. Never heard of that one, but that pic was the first thang that poped up on the google search.. CRAZY!!

YO AYO YO SON YOOOO YO SON YO YO SON SON YO, DIS RIH HERR BE ****IN HAWDBHODEEE YO FO SHIFFLETAFF MCHALF. CAN U MAEK ME 1 OV DEN BEETZ WIT DA METROID SAMPLE AZ WHELL?

on the real.. this shit SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS

bless is ight.. he had some quality shit when he first came out..

this tracks pretty ill... and is one of alchemists illest beats imo

EDIT: cant embed just watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRulUuvbcGo

Last edited:
Like I posted in the futuristic thread...

Flow is old school...I love old school but that ain't it! The whole gully thing doesn't even make since with that beat and what he's sayin. I only listened to part of it but the video ain't even "Gully". MF's wanna use slang just cause it sounds cool. Part of whats wrong today. The song ain't "Gully", he ain't gully and neither is his crew! Maybe re-do the hook and title and I ain't so harsh, still wouldn't be good though.

FYI to all up and comin rappers or producers...just cause you know some slang words don't mean you just use them where ever and however you want! SMF!

Last edited:
Back