Kanye West Wins Copyright Lawsuit Over “Stronger”

No one is safe from Kanye.

fullsize_11.jpg

Hide yo beats, hide yo rhymes, hide yo albums.......because he raping everybody out chea!!!

Not surprising they ruled in Kanye's favor. The hook isn't exactly original. I mean What doesn't kill you makes you stronger is a very common phrase

House n***as stay winning. This may be a common phrase, BUT it was used and said the exact way as Daft Punk used and said it. This is my problem with the injustice system. The double standards. If that was you, me or anyone on FP that doesn't a multi-millionaire like Kanye, we would have lost. Kanye . . . wins. Lil'Kim, Lil'Wayne, T.I., etc. do short bids. You and I long bids. Chris Brown no time in prison and years later more famous. Domestic violence in our cities, years in prison.

House n***as stay winning. This may be a common phrase, BUT it was used and said the exact way as Daft Punk used and said it. This is my problem with the injustice system. The double standards. If that was you, me or anyone on FP that doesn't a multi-millionaire like Kanye, we would have lost. Kanye . . . wins. Lil'Kim, Lil'Wayne, T.I., etc. do short bids. You and I long bids. Chris Brown no time in prison and years later more famous. Domestic violence in our cities, years in prison.

You didn't read the article did you? Daft Punk wasn't suing him. It wasn't someone representing daft punk. It was a different person who had his own song suing Kanye

The point I was trying to make was that it doesn't matter who was trying to sue Kanye. More than likely he would win.

The point I was trying to make was that it doesn't matter who was trying to sue Kanye. More than likely he would win.

Doubt it. If they have a serious case he's going down. Judges tend to rule against Hip Hop in these copyright cases

shit, yeah yeah, hide yo beats this n that....but as producers here on FP....what yall really need to do is

HIDE YO DRUMS! Dont leave kanye in your studio unattended! He carries a terabyte flashdrive for any time opportunity strikes!

Smh @ Callin Kanye a "House *****".
Just smh.

The Truth hurts. Ever since he said, "George Bush doesn't care about black people," dude hasn't been the same. No conscious records. No "Jesus Walks." Just black face for the white face.

Back