Justice League same drums

LOL. Every producer does this! Dre, Battlecat, Just Blaze, have used the same drum kits for years!

What do you want the guys to get a brand new kit and synth on every track? lol

yea ive made my own kit here recently i usually just switch out a sound here and there, u can hear my kit in my sig.

Haha I'm not having a go at them for it, I love Justice League music. @Bigmoz it isn't the same kit it is the same loop and effects exactly. There was a thread on using the same sample not long ago, this is slightly related.

they prolly charged the shit out of interscope for the yela beat too. They're starting to go the Cool & Dre route.

Last edited:
LOL. Every producer does this! Dre, Battlecat, Just Blaze, have used the same drum kits for years!

What do you want the guys to get a brand new kit and synth on every track? lol

I'm too stubborn to use the same drums on any of my tracks. Guess when you find that formula, the best thang to do is to stick wit it...huh?

I heard the same thing when I listened to yela's album.

Meh, they're not exactly the same, just the same type of sound and the same groove.

Producers recycle their own beat all time some more than others. Zaytoven had to be the king of recycled beats lol but sometimes its by request sometimes the beats where made on the same day sometimes if a beat becomes a big hit they might make a couple more with that type of feel. Some what pertaining to the overall topic of the thread I thought this was funny. Different producers but yeah....

Waka happened to be on both lol...

Back