Just Blaze Walks Through "Public Service Announcement"

That's a pretty crazy story.

I never liked that beat or song much, but that story is crazy. Also didn't know that was a sample, thought it was all replayed.

I like hearing stories like this about great records. It seems like baseline studios played a great part in the Rocafella era.

That's a pretty crazy story.

I never liked that beat or song much, but that story is crazy. Also didn't know that was a sample, thought it was all replayed.

He replayed the piano in the intro and added that little clavinet in the background. Everything else is a sample.

No lie. Cool story. I swear the more stories I hear about how Just Blaze has made some of these hit records the more impressed I become

Blaze an O.G. in the production game. His style/demeanor is that of most producer's. For the most part we're advanced computer nerds and gamers.

Make's sense as to why the song is called "Public Service Announcement", they did that shyt in real time with the press.

Never really did like the beat very much, but I respect it alittle more now after watching this.

That was inspirational. I could listen to Just Blaze for hours. He's a walking music encloypedia. I put guys like he, Madlib and Kayne in that beat making genius catergory. Real prolific, versatile and technically knowledgeable.

Last edited:
Back