JULY 12' FP Hip Hop Arena ROUND 1!!!!!!!!!!!

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
July12FPHIPHOPARENAROUND1.jpg

Rules

1. All beats must be a soundcloud link.

2. When you P.M me a beat, make sure the title has your color and side on it. It makes things easier on me.

3. If your beat is not sent to me by Monday when I post the battles, then you are disqualified. That goes for all Round 1 matches. If you advance to round 2, I can use your beat from round 1 if you are a no show, but I can't in round 1.

4. Person with the most votes win and advances.

5. Final Four advances to next month automatically.

Let's get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo Rice, Ive sent you the link before you've posted the rules, so should i send it to you again with correct title or you got it already?

Just submitted hope it sent cuz im hella busy @ work might not b online again till later

Last edited:
3 more people left to send me links and we can get started. I'm already aware that CuzinQ, Benny Berg, and Young Tex are not battling this month.

---------- Post added 07-03-2012 at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-02-2012 at 06:50 PM ----------

2 Hour extention. Still 3 people left. Yall can't keep doing this to me maaaaaaaan. lmao. I want to go straight to bed some times.

Last edited:
hahaha, thanks bro.. i'm starting to feel like i' shouldn't have entered lol.
Plus you guys know that i'm not really a hip hop producer.. I use to battle with R&B beats hahaha

My money is on VDub to win it all lol

Back