Jonathan "J.R." Rotem Interview

joebake said:
He's better than Scott Storch, way better

and you say this based upon what?

Everybody knows who storch is now so we have to get a "less known, underground" producer so we can be like your not up on this dude. When JR gets a tenth of the bangers storch has then we'll see.

lol now that Storch is more famous he's going to become the next Dre. He's going to be the 'fakest producer'..

Right?

And then when Rotem becomes more famous, he's going to be fake too. It's going to be a never ending circle of hating.

Actually I hear that totem IS Storch's ghost producer so you can basically attribute the "Scoot Storch sound" to him.

well based on the hottest selling album out The Massacre,So Amazing and Position of Power are way better beats than Candy Shop and Build you up

and he has other bangers dope with the compisitions

joebake said:
well based on the hottest selling album out The Massacre,So Amazing and Position of Power are way better beats than Candy Shop and Build you up

and he has other bangers dope with the compisitions

position of power and so amazing are both samples ,aswell as everything he has done for snoop and fabolous

NonaHendryx said:

position of power and so amazing are both samples ,aswell as everything he has done for snoop and fabolous

They're samples? It doesn't say they have any in the booklet.

he made that sh!t sound like that, thats why that **** is hot he makes most his beats sound sampled listen to Can you hear me that sounds like a sample but its not and he was a jazz musician so i'm sure he samples himself so ,So Amazing was probably one his old compositions

I think he has a brother Alon Rotem, maybe that's him. They used to sell beats back in 1999, Digital platinum entertainment.

man i just heard that fab album, im late as **** i know. JR outdid storch on it, dude surprised me. he outdid him on the massacre too, but then again storch probably gave his B/C level beats to those artists.

i love position of power.

a.rotem?

maybe we have another connect on the board?

warning: expect your PM box to be flooded within minutes.

assure me cuz those sound just like samples...maybe he sampled himself...i do that too

so amazing sounds just like a sample

yeah he samples himself.

which is an aspect that i love.

you get that sound that everybody loves, except the fat checks comes all to you, instead of some estate of some dead dude who made music in the 70's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back