Joe Budden goes in on Vibes Best Rapper Ever list!!!!

Buddens is tripping, he thinking one dimensional. As if his battle rhymes and past few mixtape albums ar enuff to make him greater than Method Man. Meth is a legend, Tical, 36 Chambers, Iron Flag, Wu Tang 4-ever, The W, Tical 2 the prequel, Blackout 1, Blackout 2. What is wrong with Joe, it takes more than that Joe. MEth is about to eat you his voice is even better than yours, his flow is better than yours. lol WTF

That Method Man jab was probably a publicity stunt to get people to pay attention to him. If Meth fires back... Joey is in the news... that's better than his #32 ranking, lol.

Oops, I'm late. Joey's jab worked...

Last edited by a moderator:
sry.. your wrong lol

Joe's better then a lot of cats on the list agreed..

but he picking the wrong battles.. and contradicting himself

the list isnt "who can beat who in a battle" because that doesnt make somebody a better rapper then somebody else..

theres more to rapping then just lyrics, and not even going into the "artist" aspect which he chose to avoid because he knows hes not as good as an artist as a lot of cats..

lyrics against lyrics.. MF Doom is better then Joe Budden.. but is he a better rapper? no hes not

cosign...

I saw Bow Wow, trina and shawty low...lol where's Kool-G Rap, Where's GhostFace, where's Spice 1...."intern's and there two cents make me sick...lmao"

Back