Jewel

Tor

Saw Jewels video for "Intuition" earlier today, she's all dancing around with black dudes with $$$ signs and "bling bling" on a billboard behind her... WTF??

Is this a joke? its gotta be a parody or a piss take or something right? I thought she was a folk singer

~Tor

Last edited:
^^^ Somethings up with your sig... it keeps movin.:confused:

i think jewel wants in on the money makin music so shes changin her image.

i dont mind it, shes pretty fine, except for that brown tooth.

Yeah I agree, she definetly got a new image going. Seen her on carson daily and she was all gyrating her hips and ****...unusual for jewel. Not that i'm complaining, guess people change but I prefered her old image.

i think jewel was probably told by her advisers to go more mainstream, i actually loved jewel's previous work, but it does seem that her bills for her condo may becoming too much to handle, for her to risk doing another folk album even know i think she could he killed it.

but ya it looks freaking horrible everythign shes doing looks like a publicity stunt to poke fun at everyone.

You all are thinking to hard. I saw the making its a parody

I hate folk singers and I hate parodys.

I hate parodys because instead of coming up with something new, it's easier to just poke fun at what's in at the moment and it makes the artist look "Smart".

Instead of just doing a bad ass pop video, she made it a parody, so she doesn't have to lose her PC credibility as some "righteous" "intelligent" folk singer. Looks to me like she just wants so sell out and be a pop diva, but she dug herself in too deep into her folk hole. Just admit it Jewel......you're in it for the bling.....

Last edited by a moderator:
The vidoe was made as a parody she said so in an interview.

If you saw the video and didn't know it was a parody then you're beyind moronic lol

It was a good video plus I've always wanted to see Jewel in skimpy clothes, for some reason she turns me on..but anyways, yea..it's a good video, it's not on some corny weird al ****..it was nicely done.

Back