Jeezy Vs Ross at the EBT CARD AWARDS?

Neox

@JasFly: Alright, here's what happened: ross & Jeezy got into an actual shoving match in the parking lot. A man w/a gun was arrested. #HipHopAwards

RT @JasFly: They shut the building down. Nobody is allowed in or out. #HipHopAwards

@funkmasterflex: Shots fired in parking lot!!! Gunman arrested!!! Back to the show and Club later!!!

RT @funkmasterflex: Jeezy and Rick Ross just had words backstage!! Pushing and shoving!!!

Sounds funny. This just happened today? Somebody need to do a cartoon skit--2 fake ganstas getting into it.

Well I'm sure he's had his fair share of exaggerations like any gangsta rapper but I've always considered Jeezy the real deal.........Actually I think that's the reason this whole beef started out of nowhere, b/c Jeezy didn't like the fact that Ross was parading around like some drug kingpin when his actual past suggests otherwise.

.....plus he needed the publicity for TM103 before it got shelved lol

Last edited:
Jeezy jealous. He has a right to be. Nigga found him a Lex Luger and turn him into a biter of what he pioneered....(as people think).

I would shove the MFer too.

"Holeup!!!! These shoes cost a bawse 50 stacks."

"Nigga...fuuck yo shoes....and yo couch....in your back pocket....fuuck nigga."

"Oh no......no you didn't just shove the BAWSE!!" {pulls out a frozen 12 in sub from the freezer inside his beard} I was saving this to club one of you outdated rappers with.....because they put olives on my shit.....nigga".

{Ross swings} "huuuh"

{he misses}

Jeezy goes "Hahaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Somebody drives by bumpin Soulja Boy.......random dog howls

Juciy J goes "STFU

Last edited:
Well I'm sure he's had his fair share of exaggerations like any gangsta rapper but I've always considered Jeezy the real deal.........Actually I think that's the reason this whole beef started out of nowhere, b/c Jeezy didn't like the fact that Ross was parading around like some drug kingpin when his actual past suggests otherwise.

.....plus he needed the publicity for TM103 before it got shelved lol
Somebody posted a vid a while back with a cat from click that jezzy was in, and he basically said when shit got hot Jezzy ran. They did time, he didn't. Who knows.

I added a D to that shit and assumed it was the DEBT CARD AWARDS,

logically it seemed to make the most sense.

thinking like a SpellChecker >>>>>

LOL! It's a nickname female rapper Khia gave the Bet Awards and some fans, stans etc have been saying it ever since.

They just had the last 2012 BET awards in like May/June(MGK opened and Sam Jackson Hosted. Elle Varner wore a sexy azz dress), WTF are the doing having another one? They do them twice a year now?

Back