Jay Z Sells Rocawear for...

Jay is doing HUGE things for hip hop. He's getting that money and making brilliant business moves.

DAYUM!!

Fo real Jay is THE business mogul in hip hop, much respect to him.

SP

Stréetwíze Productnz said:

Fo real Jay is THE business mogul in hip hop, much respect to him.
yup, i mean come one, he was on the cover of FORTUNE!!! only other person i'll say is up their with him is Russell Simmons

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha thats crazy i need some of that money!!this is rediculous!Dame and biggs must be kicking themselves now!Lol someone should tell Jim Jones what real 'BAAALLLING' is!

yeah and he's still in charge...like Tom at myspace when he sold it for half a billion..still in charge..take care of your business and your business will take care of you

..and thats 204 million dollars cash if you didnt see that...WoW

Last edited:
He sold it to the cats who make Joe Boxer!!! That's real. They've got long paper. On top of it, he still gets to work with Roc-A-Wear. Pretty cool.

HAHA Jay-Z wasn't stuntin in 30 Somethin' he makin moves.

does this mean the value of my rocawear brand clothes went up or down ?

California said:

I doubt that your rocawear hoodie 'appreciated' at any point in the existence of rocawear...Now if you asking about crackhead prices, that may be a different thing...LOL

California said:

Good question though becues Joe Boxer and Mudd Jeans are heavy in K-Mart stores.

Last edited:
yeah, the value will probably go down, if any change at all.

Dame a biggs had a lot more involvement in building the clothing line than J. He aint the business you all think he is IMO.

I kinda feel sorry for them.

noblewordz said:
Dame a biggs had a lot more involvement in building the clothing line than J. He aint the business you all think he is IMO.

I kinda feel sorry for them.

Yeah...
I not try'n to hate but to me, Jay-Z seems like a slick bandwagon idea stealer. I wish he would do something original or on his own for a change. Now that he's got the money.

200k isn't as much as you might think. Especially when taxes will hit him up for 40% off the back if he got it in cash like you'll said he did.

He really don't sound all that smart and you know what they say about a fool and his money.

Last edited:
Tron said:
200k isn't as much as you might think. Especially when taxes will hit him up for 40% off the back if he got it in cash like you'll said he did.

Who's talking about 200k?

anybody in here talking about 200k?

Back