I'm get everyday, I think I might overdose FP

Dude, you should really read the Qur'an :-), the best advice somebody ever gave you

Tone means well. Props to X for not banning Tone.

Today, Tone will reveal what sent him running into the house of the lawd.

Normally, it's some life changing tragic event... (85% of the time)

Watch this space...

Last edited:
what had me repent and accept Lord Jesus Christ was the truth that I receive from a then co-worker younger than me
use to do the same things as me and I saw the change in the young man..true change and I had been reading the bible someone gave me 10 years ago before ....and started to learn and pray on what I was reading...I wasn't just reading
and I went to a bible study with that then co-worker and join the church organization that day...
but before that I repented and accepted Christ as my Savior
I contine to get discipled and learned more and more and about fellowship and being part of the body of Christ not just your Church home..
study on my own and well with others on the truth of christ and how the body of Christ (the ppl/christians should behave toward the World/non-christians and to each other

I wil have a more in-depth testimony on my site up soon.. I'm off for three days so I think it's time to reveal more on the site

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Dude, you should really read the Qur'an :-), the best advice somebody ever gave you

already had and my dad's is a muslim
I rep Christ as God who in the flesh to live the perfect life and die to pay for our sins
not just a prophet as he was in the Quran

looking for truth and my purpose led me to Christ

full song

Last edited:
Today I Learned the Rap/Hip Hop section of FP has nothing to do with Rap/Hip Hop.

learned that a long time ago..ppl posting business of rap industry here instead of the business/marketing section

ppl posting their views and how/or why they make certain music

rap/hip-hop
is very diverse kinds of songs
so you will hear booty shaking songs
song on drugs and selling and glorifying the selling of drugs
song about how hot "my" ryhmes are
songs on how you're wack because you sing too much and not rap enough
how weak the drums in the song is
and you'll hear songs on with christian viewpoints
I never saw a muslim rapper who actually music was on about their movement and who they are
mostly the ones who say they are muslim rap on secular topics that don't line up with the Qu'ran

Last edited:
I never saw a muslim rapper who actually music was on about their movement and who they are
mostly the ones who say they are muslim rap on secular topics that don't line up with the Qu'ran

And is there a problem with that? Do you feel people have an obligation to speak about their beliefs?\

Does Mos Def HAVE to speak about Islam religion in his lyrics?

Last edited:
doesn't have to speak on his beliefs but Allah should shape the songs he writes and performs
those who follow the Quran display it in the lives and what they do
central to their lifes
the bible and the Qu'ran speak on not being un-evenly yoked in every aspect of your life

does Mos Def speak on his beliefs in his music I never heard his music
well paid attention to it...

Last edited:
doesn't have to speak on his beliefs but Allah should shape the songs he writes and performs
those who follow the Quran display it in the lives and what they do
central to their lifes
the bible and the Qu'ran speak on not being un-evenly yoked in every aspect of your life

does Mos Def speak on his beliefs in his music I never heard his music
well paid attention to it...

most rap music is with filthy language in it, thats why it could never be permissable for a Muslim ( Witch means submission to God ) to listen to that kind of speach witch is of no benefit in the hereafter, you need to understand fataltone, that being humble requires to accept the truth, even if it comes from a child or an uneducated person or an ignorant person, i might not follow all the teachings of Islam, even though i feel regret for not doing so, but humans was created to make mistakes in order to repent and bear witness that we are Allah's property. So please dont close your ears or eyes to that witch might be true even though the speaker might not look like the guy.

Have a nice evening ( I live i Denmark, i dont know you guys timezone hehe ) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
fataltone;49284546 I never saw a muslim rapper who actually music was on about their movement and who they are mostly the ones who say they are muslim rap on secular topics that don't line up with the Qu'ran[/QUOTE said:
well mebe not a muslim, but GODS and EARTHS been repped many times by many artists / PRT, BDP^KRS-ONE / Wu-Tang Clan /Pete Rock & CL Smooth, Professor Griff, im sure there are others <> and speaking of religion, well, we all have an opinion ;-)

christianity.jpg
1318581479044.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for stopping by
QRCode.png

Attachments

• QR Code.jpg
    QR Code.jpg
    691 bytes · Views: 15
Last edited:
Whatever brings out the good in people is fine by me. Christianity, Islam all good (as long as people aren't using it as an excuse to start wars which unfortunately a small minority do).

most rap music is with filthy language in it, thats why it could never be permissable for a Muslim ( Witch means submission to God ) to listen to that kind of speach witch is of no benefit in the hereafter, you need to understand fataltone, that being humble requires to accept the truth, even if it comes from a child or an uneducated person or an ignorant person, i might not follow all the teachings of Islam, even though i feel regret for not doing so, but humans was created to make mistakes in order to repent and bear witness that we are Allah's property. So please dont close your ears or eyes to that witch might be true even though the speaker might not look like the guy.

Have a nice evening ( I live i Denmark, i dont know you guys timezone hehe ) :)

of course ppl make mistakes that's why it's so important to have bethren to lean on..for guidance and of course the WORD and God himself

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Whatever brings out the good in people is fine by me. Christianity, Islam all good (as long as people aren't using it as an excuse to start wars which unfortunately a small minority do).

christian weapons aren't carnal...period
crusades not of God..but of a Pope upper elite of the Catholic church wanting to expand reach and hands into the resources of countries of non-believers
they killed as many jews as they did muslims do you guys know that

you have to understand the Catholic Church controlled kingdoms at that time..mixing up policitical things with the things of God
wasn't a good mix because many ppl back then were ignorant of the Word of God ..they bearly understood what they were hearing or reading if they could read lol...
Christian knights were amazed that muslim warriors use to watch their bodies as they did..
european ppl at that time very dirty...
but that's a whole new subject...
there will always be a war
I war against my flesh(lust of the eyes,jealoulsy,angry,etc) everyday
never stop warring dean
but I understand what you mean by wars

I need to make adsense to my site on my next day off
I add a facebook like box because I saw it on your site
nice stuff
my site as already double the visitors it had last month..
and that will never stop till Jesus comes back
because men lust after power,money, and control
just like there are ppl on this forum that do do the same

and Dean I love your blog
what does perth mean though????

Back