If 2Pac was alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeatboyP

107 million

2pacalypse now 1 million (2 million worldwide)
strictly 4 my n*gg*z 1 million (2 million worldwide)
me against the world 5 million (9 million worldwide)
all eyez on me 18 million (30 million worldwide)*
the don killuminati 6 million (8 million worldwide)
r u still down 4 million (6 million worldwide)
greatest hits 18 million (28 million worldwide)*
still i rise 1 million (1 million worldwide)
thug life vol. 1 0.5 million (1 million worldwide)
until the end of time 9 million (12 million world wide)*
better dayz 8 million (12 million worldwide)*
Resurrection 1 million (2 million worldwide)
loyal to the game 1 million (2 million worldwide)
pacs life 0.5 million (1 million worldwide)

equals 107 million worldwide and 80 million in the U.S

If 2pac was still living would you think, he would be the biggest selling artist of all time. 15 yrs ago he was at about 107 worldwide and at the height of his career. So the question is how many of you all think if 2pac was still alive would he still be the biggest sellin artist? Me, Personally i think he would probably be at 700 million in record sale, my lil predictions.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_2pac_worldwide_record_sales#ixzz1EzFwnOcu

Nope I doubt it. He would've most likely fallen off by now if he were still alive

Most of his sales came post-humously.

Last edited:
Of course hard to say. But I doubt he would have as many albums if he were alive. He probably would've stopped after Makaveli and tried to exit rap altogether.

Of course he could have been. If jay did how come Pac couldn't?

Dont forget Me against the world was the firsty hip hop album to hit #1 on billboard 200 when he was in the pen..lol. And the album went like double plat when he was alive. dude was the most popular and contreversial dude in hip hop when he was alive I was around and a fan when he was alive.

Dont forget all eyes on me had like 4 songs on that hit #1 on Billboard 200 and the album was certified 5X platinum 2 months after its release before he died.

Yeah he gained more fans after he died(rightfully so) but when he was alive he was the hottest nicca in hip hop period.

A part of me believes that if Tupac were still alive and lived like he was living the night he was shot... he'd be spoken of in sentences that include DMX, Lil Boosie, & C Murda.

I'm a Pac fan but not the jaded type. His most famous songs were about getting around and hittin' somebody up... a lot of the spur of the moment positive songs were cancelled out by songs like those.

That Makaveli CD was something else though. I have to get that one again.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the shit Eminem produced would of never happened and that'd be a huge shame, 'cause the beats on LOYAL TO THE GAME are ill as ****

But people got to understand the fan base 2pac had tho. Im talkin about a colt fan base not like the average rapper fan base. 2pac was gonna do what many rappers are doing now. Making business deal, movie actor, clothing line, 2pac was planning on become so much more then a rapper. He was plannin on doing what jayz was doing 10 yrs earlier.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Also people have to understand that 2pac record sales was nice after his death. But it wasnt no fluke 2pac so as many records after his death.

Last edited:
Tupac has 2 double platinum albums and a album that went 5x plat when he was living. And he was in a few blockbuster films before he died. He was the hottest rapper out and the fastest rising star before he died. People who think most of his popularity came after his death weren't around or old enough to witness what he was doing when he was alive

Tupac has 2 double platinum albums and a album that went 5x plat when he was living. And he was in a few blockbuster films before he died. He was the hottest rapper out and the fastest rising star before he died. People who think most of his popularity came after his death weren't around or old enough to witness what he was doing when he was alive

Tru Dat!!!!

quick question. How many other artists from Pac's era are still around and make music consistently? How many other rappers from that era still have mainstream success today?

yea he was doin big things, but if he were alive I think yea, he would have still been very successfull.. just in a whole nother lane doin something else besides rappin'

quick question. How many other artists from Pac's era are still around and make music consistently? How many other rappers from that era still have mainstream success today?

You gotta understand that wasnt nobody back then was on his level. That in his league 2pac was not just a average rapper so you cant ask that question.

Last edited:
Pac would have moved on to acting and possibly producing by the 2000s if he was still alive. Can't see him continuing to be confined by rap for that long....

You gotta understand that wasnt nobody back then was on his level. That in his league 2pac was not just a average rapper so you cant ask that question.

Why can't I ask that question? Most of the rappers from that era aren't big anymore and Pac's style of rapping isn't in favor anymore so I don't see him having the same success today. I think he would've began to become irrelevant by about 04-05.

he would prolly be at the Wayne level where his work ethic was so tremendous, the product started to water down (IMO). But who knows what could have been...

Pac would have moved on to acting and possibly producing by the 2000s if he was still alive. Can't see him continuing to be confined by rap for that long....

Yeah by now he would have become hollywood. He was already to huge to ever say hed just be irrelevant. He would probably release sparatic albums that sold pretty well but he wouldn't confine himself to music.

Dude had tons of potential to bad he died before he reached his prime.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Whats ironic is the only other rappers who had his type of fame back then were Snoop Dogg, and Biggie.

You guys must of forgot how filthy tupac lyrics were.He spoke for everyone who couldnt be heard like brenda got a baby. He made that hood stuff for the gangsta.He made that dance music for the dancers. Come on now how do not think tupac wouldnt be famous. No one can touch tupac. No one came with realer lyrics then tupac. 99% percent of so called hip hop is about hood stuff and tupac talked about hood stuff plus he 1000 x better then these rappers out now

You guys must of forgot how filthy tupac lyrics were.He spoke for everyone who couldnt be heard like brenda got a baby. He made that hood stuff for the gangsta.He made that dance music for the dancers. Come on now how do not think tupac wouldnt be famous. No one can touch tupac. No one came with realer lyrics then tupac. 99% percent of so called hip hop is about hood stuff and tupac talked about hood stuff plus he 1000 x better then these rappers out now

Name another artist still big from that era besides Snoop.

Back