Ice T

CAZUALEFX

A-YO ,I forgot how FRESH Ice T was I mean iz.....any yawl heard the song ''ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A HOE''....PIMPISH. I ve been reading alot on this forum lately and it seems like most of yawl are into the jigga bling type ish(YOU GUYS ARE PROBALY ALL ABOUT 14...LOLZ).SO my ? to any yawl iz do any of yawl spin the''REAL HIP-HOP'' ...ya know the 2 turntable and mic type shiet.

If we don't use the term "yawl" can we still listen to "real hip-hop"? Or is that just reserved for those who make wild, unfounded generalisations?

CAZUALEFX said:
A-YO ,I forgot how FRESH Ice T was I mean iz.....any yawl heard the song ''ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A HOE''....PIMPISH. I ve been reading alot on this forum lately and it seems like most of yawl are into the jigga bling type ish(YOU GUYS ARE PROBALY ALL ABOUT 14...LOLZ).SO my ? to any yawl iz do any of yawl spin the''REAL HIP-HOP'' ...ya know the 2 turntable and mic type shiet.

and with grammar like that what are you a tadpole?!

please.

j-traxx said:

please.

hahahahaha...I was thinking the same thing.....but dude I understand what your saying though.Ain't nothing like real hiphop.

JackPot!

Waaaazzzzzzuuuuuuupppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j-traxx said:

please.
OKAY OKAY..DO YOU MEAN PUHLEEEZE(LOLZ)...TALKIN LIKE DAT YOU REALLY SHOULD LISTEN TO "ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A HOE"...HAHA J/P YO JUST CHECKIN WHERE UR HED WAS AT. REAL HEDZ RECOGNIZE.PEACE

Last edited:
. yea yo wassup yo naaah mean yo werd up fo da hottisss hiphop phatt beatz yo yo yo yo holla back yungin dawg g-cp3 in da heezy fa shizznizzlebiatchin in da rillz fo rillz gettin dizzards an chicken gizzards yo what what!!!!

fool.

Back