Ice boy telling the truth about soundclick

Setting aside this Ice boy aka Jamesrrtt garbage thread,

Some of you really could use an out of the hood perspective.

This is coming from a black man.

You need to stop making excuse for your failures or even TRYING, and blame the man, aka white man for everything. As someone pointed out this is a class thing.

Do some traveling to other countries and see how REAL POOR people live, and you will stop feeling sorry for yourself. I guarantee it!

There are so many countries in the world where The Man is not in control, yet the POOR people suffer way more than here in the USA.

You complain about school, while other kids don't even have the opportunity to go to school, acting like big a spoiled overgrown brat.

Yes I had the privilege to travel extensively throughout the world in my lifetime so far and I can assure you that of all the black people in the world, African Americans have the least (I bolded that in red for you know who )to complain about!

2334798456_8915574f34.jpg

View attachment 34189
4687808301_7febd43b24.jpg

View attachment 34188

yeah + the guys here takling how they fight to survive for 100k $ a year, where i know a family of 3 that have to live for 30-40k $ per year and is in the middle class, lol.

They don't even have to leave the country, send them my way and I'll show them people who stand on the corner EVERY DAY hoping to get enough work and labor gigs to support their families. These people have nothing; however, it's not a race issue at all, again, it's a class issue. Their are also people of the same ethnicity on the same streets that run very successful small businesses like taco shops, panaderia's, agriculture, landscaping, horticulture, etc.

yeah + the guys here takling how they fight to survive for 100k $ a year, where i know a family of 3 that have to live for 30-40k $ per year and is in the middle class, lol.

That's what I explain to church folks. You trying to walk the hood.....made enough money to help who is really in need....but you had to have that Benz first....the big house first....horses and gators....I can get called all kinds of evil for cussing.....and get called evil for pointing out facts too like they telling me I don't love God because of what I see. I don't care what word they try to use in their defense. You preach the word and made enough to live like that...you've made enough to help make a real difference. IDK...it's probably over 100,000 churches in the US....where are they minds really? Selfishness!

And like I said earlier. It's people in the US wealthy from just the stuff we through in the dumpster....and we have the nerve to laugh at them. This guy is 45 years old...been digging in dumpsters since he was 18. Made enough money to buy some land (acres of land)...a nice house...all of that. He still diggin til this day.

Last edited:
Also, the reason why most of the black people leave my department is for petty stuff. I had one new black lady that instant messaged me for a week complaining about the people in her section wouldn't speak to her and weren't helpful to her. I tried to console her but in my mind I was thinking "They don't have to speak to you if they don't want to, lol".

She would send me messages like "I just spoke to these people and no one said anything back, I know they heard me...". I used to tell her not to sweat it but she acted like it was the end of the world.

There is no way that I would let them not speaking to me bother me. I come to work to get a paycheck, not to hangout and be chummy. If I get the sense that somebody really doesn't want to be bothered with me... I'm cool with it. My check still looks the same.

Lot of sensitive people. The bad part about jumping from dept. to dept. is you never know if that dept. is stable or if they're laying off in that section.

Most of 'em that left told me I should leave too though, I tell 'em that I'm good. Nobody acts funny with me here for some reason.

One black lady told me that she's really sensitive and that it wrecks her nerves if somebody says something smart to her. She said she even gets offended if somebody looks at her the wrong way... smh. I told her that if somebody says something smart to you, just respond in kind and they'll stop or just leave you alone altogether. She said "I can't do that...".

So some people run instead of standing up for themselves.

Always remember that you teach people how to treat you when you first meet them.

Last edited:
beacuse some people got identify problems and are trying to be black. seriously, the culture of black people is beautifull, but white person cannot be black.

LMAO i say nigga sometimes I'm not trying to be black and def don't have an identity problem... IMO a word is only powerful if we give it power if you want to take away the power of it then just stop getting worked up over it its a ****ing WORD... I bet most if not all of you say "That's gay" all the time... if you're not a homosexual and saying things are gay I see absolutely no reason why you could get mad at a white person saying the word nigga, its no different.. Also my black friends call me nigga, as well as a cracker all the time... then ppl go get all butt hurt if I say nigga back.. smh change your tampon.

Last edited:
LMAO i say nigga sometimes I'm not trying to be black and def don't have an identity problem... IMO a word is only powerful if we give it power if you want to take away the power of it then just stop getting worked up over it its a ****ing WORD... I bet most if not all of you say "That's gay" all the time... if you're not a homosexual and saying things are gay I see absolutely no reason why you could get mad at a white person saying the word nigga, its no different.. Also my black friends call me nigga, as well as a cracker all the time... then ppl go get all butt hurt if I say nigga back.. smh change your tampon.

I dare you to go up to david banner and say nigga

Why do you "want" to say it though?

... you can't erase history so you can't take power away from a word. That's the excuse wiggers came up with.

Can't you make "cracker" cool? If not, why not. You have your own racial slur... make it cool.

Take the "er" off and put an "a" on it. Ain't that's how it's done?

Last edited:
I don't go out of my way to say it, I don't pre-write my conversations lol don't get the idea in your head that I'm a little wigger (Thats the absolutely most racist term imo its implying that you can "Act Black" which is ****ing ridiculous) running around goin yo nigga!! it just slips out sometime.. and we can 100% take the power away from it slavery was a long time ago I personally had nothing to do with it and personally neither did any one on this forum unless you're old as ****! If you notice, people always start to talk like the people they chill with so if i got ppl goin "This is my nigga chuck stacks" and greeting me like that allllll the ****in time then naturally I just say it back sometimes.. but ye don't get it in your head that i'm this little racist white boy running around uttering racial slurs

If you notice, people always start to talk like the people they chill with so if i got ppl goin "This is my nigga chuck stacks" and greeting me like that allllll the ****in time then naturally I just say it back sometimes..

So you forget that you're white around your friends?

Do you forget that you're white when you're around other black people that you don't know? Do you use it when you're around black people that aren't your friends? If you don't "That's gay".

Be about it if you use it, just walk up to random people and refer to them that way. If you don't use it around everybody, I'd consider you a wigger. Are you "scared" to say it around people that aren't in your little click?

Why don't you use it everywhere? Do you just use it in "safe" places, lol. That's some Real Wigga Ish if you do.

There's nothing "natural" about using racial slurs that don't affect you.

You said "It's just a WORD!!!!" If I called your Mama a "B-yatch!" does it fly as "just a word..."?

Last edited:
and by your logic Big Rome if you can't change the power of the word by coming together and realizing that its stupid to get upset over a word...then you definitely can't change the meaning of the word by saying nigga instead of nigger... and if black people don't want people using the word they should lead by example lol saying "I can say this word but you can't" is absolutely absurd.. why?
Because your ancestors were slaves? I never owned a slave.. and I'm not proud of the fact that my race was involved in that but seriously that was years ago... I can't be held responsible for what my ancestors did...

I don't go out of my way to say it, I don't pre-write my conversations lol don't get the idea in your head that I'm a little wigger (Thats the absolutely most racist term imo its implying that you can "Act Black" which is ****ing ridiculous) running around goin yo nigga!! it just slips out sometime.. and we can 100% take the power away from it slavery was a long time ago I personally had nothing to do with it and personally neither did any one on this forum unless you're old as ****! If you notice, people always start to talk like the people they chill with so if i got ppl goin "This is my nigga chuck stacks" and greeting me like that allllll the ****in time then naturally I just say it back sometimes.. but ye don't get it in your head that i'm this little racist white boy running around uttering racial slurs

3. Reich and Holocaust was also a long time ago, but the new generation of germans is still apologin and germany pays their dues for it.

LOL i don't even think about it as a white or black thing bro... thats your problem... its just a ****ing word to me.. I wouldn't walk up to my black friends and just call them a nigga it just slips out once in a while lmao and yes I would be slightly scared to walk up to a black guy I don't know and call him a nigga not bc I think hes going to shoot me or something stupid but because I don't know how he feels about the subject and I wouldn't want to make someone feel disrespected...
So you forget that you're white around your friends?

Do you forget that you're white when you're around other black people that you don't know? Do you use it when you're around black people that aren't your friends? If you don't "That's gay".

Be about it if you use it, just walk up to random people and refer to them that way. If you don't use it around everybody, I'd consider you a wigger. Are you "scared" to say it around people that aren't in your little click?

Why don't you use it everywhere? Do you just use it in "safe" places, lol. That's some Real Wigga Ish if you do.

There's nothing "natural" about using racial slurs that don't affect you.

You said "It's just a WORD!!!!" If I called your Mama a "B-yatch!" does it fly as "just a word..."?

and by your logic Big Rome if you can't change the power of the word by coming together and realizing that its stupid to get upset over a word...then you definitely can't change the meaning of the word by saying nigga instead of nigger... and if black people don't want people using the word they should lead by example lol saying "I can say this word but you can't" is absolutely absurd.. why?
Because your ancestors were slaves? I never owned a slave.. and I'm not proud of the fact that my race was involved in that but seriously that was years ago... I can't be held responsible for what my ancestors did...

You can be held responsible for what comes out of your mouth. You don't need a history lesson because it seems like you already know what happened. You'll be held responsible for the words you use, just like anybody else. Words have started more fights - wars than anything else in history. Ever heard that the pen is mightier than the sword?

You still didn't answer my questions, lol. Do you use it outside of you little circle, if not, why not? Is it that you're scared or that you know it's wrong?

Don't skip around ish.

3. Reich and Holocaust was also a long time ago, but the new generation of germans is still apologin and germany pays their dues for it.
They pay their dues to people who were actual holocaust survivors if you converted into a Jew tomorrow and moved to Germany they wouldn't greet you with reparations and apologies lmao

I would be slightly scared to walk up to a black guy I don't know and call him a nigga not bc I think hes going to shoot me or something stupid but because I don't know how he feels about the subject and I wouldn't want to make someone feel disrespected...

lol

Have dental insurance just in case you have a "slip up" outside of your little friends and slip up in the wrong place.

Just so you know, it is a black and white thing. Since you seem to use it in the safety of your prideless friends, I guess them niggERs are okay to say it around.

Last edited:
You can be held responsible for what comes out of your mouth. You don't need a history lesson because it seems like you already know what happened. You'll be held responsible for the words you use, just like anybody else. Words have started more fights - wars than anything else in history. Ever heard that the pen is mightier than the sword?

You still didn't answer my questions, lol. Do you use it outside of you little circle, if not, why not? Is it that you're scared or that you know it's wrong?

Don't skip around ish.

IMHO blacks need to stop using the term as well. Yeah I'm old school like that.

My little ones know not to use it within earshot of me

They pay their dues to people who were actual holocaust survivors if you converted into a Jew tomorrow and moved to Germany they wouldn't greet you with reparations and apologies lmao

but they do apologize to the whole polish nation, not only to victims and survivors.

It 100% depends on the situation do I regularly use the word outside of my social circle.. no. do I regularly use it INSIDE my social circle, no. It has nothing to do with being scared or thinking it's wrong its that it has a negative connotation and many people would find that extremely offensive.. I'm a very respectful person and believe that first impressions are very important and I wouldn't want to give ppl the wrong idea that I'm racist.. but if I feel the person is comfortable with it I MAY say it... I can't tell you what I would or would not say I do not have a filter on my mouth I swear in front of children sometimes etc..but I also do not say things to be disrespectful, and like I said it's NOT reallly a part of my vocabulary I just don't stress about words.. but knowing that other people DO it would be foolish to run around calling every black man I see a nigga as well as disrespectful as shit lol...

Don't skip around ish.

Back