Ice boy telling the truth about soundclick

IMO social class issues are way more of a problem then racism.
lol agree. I may be white but since i poor i ALMOST get treated as bad as a 'minority'

And i find it funny that that word is used because i believe i heard somewhere that technically white people are the minority now. And still thats just a shitty thing to classify a group of people as.

it's a blessing to never been to jail or prison I thank the Lord for that...
I did alot of crazy stuff in my m past,that I could have easily went to jail behind
selling weed mostly to friends/co-workers
never sold crack, my brother always told me never,ever get involved in that...thats years there

so I been blessed to never even saw the inside of a police dept.

crime does pays, then you pay with your freedom in most cases
now you know more about me and I'm not ashamed to tell it
always kept a job
only 3 job in my life
first job 12 yrs,second job 4 yrs,third job just start last summer and it's a faith-based organiztion which I love

Only time I ever spent in jail was waiting on trials. Emphasis on the "S" at the end of "Trial". Always was facing 5+ taking advice on whether or not I'd beat the charge. Always did. But I respect the time, it gave me clarity at key points in my life. I could still be in prison right now if things didn't go right in 1996! I'd just be getting out if things didn't go right in 2001!

The year and few months i spent over a 32 year lifetime in jail were all a waste until I treat it as a learning experience. At this point in my life with kids, I'll never DO anything to go back...can always get a bad deal and suck azz lawyer while innocent, so I won't say I'll NEVER go back, but not for something I actually did.

Ive never had a discussion about race or racism before

wow...why's that? how's that even POSSIBLE?

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

I may be white but since i poor i ALMOST get treated as bad as a 'minority'

white privilege in the building???

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

technically white people are the minority now.

why would you care?

ya'll got all the money...all the military muscle...why give a shit if you're the "minority"?

ya'll got all the money...all the military muscle...why give a shit if you're the "minority"?

Someone has to be in this position though, right?

These type of conversations are useless. If a different race was in that situation white people would go "but yall have all the money!"

Besides, you are referring to wealth, which is something that comes from money and prestige dating back for generations and generations ago ala "East Egg" type if you are familiar with American literature (The Great Gatsby) which in essence is largely due to being here longer.

Plenty of "minorities" and people of color are "West Egg" rich, including white people! Again, referencing my argument that it is social class, not race, that is the problem.

Furthermore, wealthy republican type whites like the type you ALWAYS mention are HARDLY the majority. The majority of whites are working class people, just like everyone else.

Last edited:
Someone has to be in this position though, right?

These type of conversations are useless. If a different race was in that situation white people would go "but yall have all the money!"

Besides, you are referring to wealth, which is something that comes from money and prestige dating back for generations and generations ago ala "East Egg" type if you are familiar with American literature (The Great Gatsby) which in essence is largely due to being here longer.

Plenty of "minorities" and people of color are "West Egg" rich, including white people! Again, referencing my argument that it is social class, not race, that is the problem.

Furthermore, wealthy republican type whites like the type you ALWAYS mention are HARDLY the majority. The majority of whites are working class people, just like everyone else.

Attachments

• slavery.jpg
    slavery.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
it's a blessing to never been to jail or prison I thank the Lord for that...
I did alot of crazy stuff in my m past,that I could have easily went to jail behind
selling weed mostly to friends/co-workers
never sold crack, my brother always told me never,ever get involved in that...thats years there

so I been blessed to never even saw the inside of a police dept.

crime does pays, then you pay with your freedom in most cases
now you know more about me and I'm not ashamed to tell it
always kept a job
only 3 job in my life
first job 12 yrs,second job 4 yrs,third job just start last summer and it's a faith-based organiztion which I love

In the ATL.....I was locked up with a dude who had a ticket for running a red light on a 10 speed. This other dude was in for not showing up to court because his mom passed away. You driving with a suspended tag they going to get you..even if you driving somebody else's car you are going to jail....they take your license..... license suspended..you have to spend $125 for a class to get them back. Pulled over and your license is legit......but you don't have them on you...you going straight to jail. I worked for a building supply company as a driver. They had just got a truck out of the shop. I left my wallet in the truck I thought I was driving (my license in it). Was told to use the other truck so I bagged that one out and brought the other truck in to load it and took off. Got pulled over for speeding........went to jail because I didn't have my license on me.....waaaaaaaaaaay out in Gainsville, Ga. Had to have my brother come pick me up to take me to my car. I've been to jail for trespassing at a football game that I paid for....I went to get some food.....I comeback..the same officer that let me out wouldn't let me back in..closed the gate in my face and said turn around real evil like....after letting a group of white folks go through. I wasn't rude at all...I simply said "I payed to watch this game and you saw me when I came out". He said "I SAID TURN AROUND........YOU ARE NOT GETTING BACK IN THROUGH THIS GATE!!" I said.."you let those white people go through". YOU GOING TO JAIL....he hand cuffed me...and let me through the gate. My girlfriend at time looking like WTF!! Glad she drove. lol! Everybody looking at me like I'm a criminal. I had on a gold necklace, a Nike tee, Nike hat....I looked like a drug dealer I guess. Here comes three more officers "helping calm ole me" out of the stadium". TRESPASSING. $500 to pay out of my pocket over some BS. smh. Georgia ain't no joke.

HOW?

how did white people acquire WEALTH generations and generations ago?

The same way people do today... entrepreneurial ventures and good ideas which generate revenue which leads to wealth that eventually spreads across the timeline.

For example, Henry Ford grew up a farm boy, and with a good idea started Ford Motor Company. The entire Ford family is now wealthy, but that is old wealth.

Andrew Carnegie was an immigrant factory worker who started his own steel company which essentially became a monopoly and at the time revolutionized the industry, thus the immense wealth.

Etcetera etcetera....

You make it sound like WHITE PEOPLE are automatically rich and prosperous lol. Trace the family lines back far enough and for every Hilton and Trump you will find where that came from.

Last edited:
The same way people do today... entrepreneurial ventures and good ideas which generate revenue which leads to wealth that eventually spreads across the timeline.

For example, Henry Ford grew up a farm boy, and with a good idea started Ford Motor Company. The entire Ford family is wealthy, but that is old wealth.

Andrew Carnegie was an immigrant factory worker who started his own steel company which essentially became a monopoly and at the time revolutionized the industry, thus the immense wealth.

Etcetera etcetera....

I mean i did have like lessons on it in school i meant a real one. Man i dont wanna talk about it haha i dont give a **** about race. I look at all people equal. And i dont care, i was just saying its funny. Funny as in yeah, shit is still kinda racist because thats just a negative word to call someone.

And TM103 is still bumpin on my end

That's fine, keep pretending the world is "out to get you" and that "the man" got you down.

Shits pathetic.

White people feel the same way about the 1%'ers as you, why do you think the role of democrat even exists?

99% of white people would love to have an inherited wealth too. How come you never mention that though?

You also never mention that most bloodline wealth originated from someone who was an immigrant; but you'll sit and complain about "minorities" like that is the reason they can't find success.

Last edited:
keep pretending the world is "out to get you" and that "the man" got you down

please.

the world ain't out to get me and for the record, FUKC "the man" - "the man" is just a trouble-making real-life ILLUSION that duped a lot of people, lied to many, killed many, and stabbed many in the back...i mean, at least that's what it looks like in the history books to me..."the man" is a
CLOWN

Also, east egg type wealth is going to be much more diverse for future generations based on current generations entrepreneurial ventures.

People like Jay-Z, Sean Combs, Michael Jordan, etc are already exhibiting generational wealth and prowess.

Hell, the wealthiest man in the world is latino.

Does anyone know how to post videos to Facebook?

Back