Ice boy telling the truth about soundclick

Used to live on these

And you must be in the wrong place, Wingstop still goes off over here. I mess with that ish

michelinas-chef-inspired-recipe.jpg

Last edited:
^^ Oh, meat-less burgers? my folks big on those. But not I, said the cat.

s/n: why did Wingstop have to fall off?

That shit taste good as hell..... I guarantee you'll love them. George Foreman grill was made for these meatless burgers. I don't eat them for health....I eat them because they taste good!!!

I'm in Dallas bruh (we swept yall last season) our Wingstops been downsizing on the size of the wings, fries aren't as big anymore either.

shit's tragic really.

Last edited:
FYM a thousand plays a second that would be 86 million plays a day bro...no one gets that or claims anything near that... this dude chirping ppl for doin exactly what he doin...smfh lol $150 exclusives get the **** outta here

FYM a thousand plays a second that would be 86 million plays a day bro...no one gets that or claims anything near that... this dude chirping ppl for doin exactly what he doin...smfh lol $150 exclusives get the **** outta here

how much do you sell your exclusives for? #justaskin

how many of yall got a sonics close by you

hate the food though.

in Ice Berg's defense, Bruh didn't know it was a producer forum as anal FP though. we eat our young here (see: As20gp vs. the world).

You know you done fuucked up once when you bought this thinking you about to eat for 3 days with some bread.

salisbury-steak-frozen.jpg

That's one mistake you will never make again. lol!

Yeah maybe better was the wrong word. I mean either way no beef i was just saying lol. And yeah I could start trying to create something, I kind of am I guess im just reaching out more online. I kinda dont have any friends or anything lol. Not to sound like a loser its find with me it just means more time to focus on bettering myself but yeah, itd be hard to do by myself. Eventually Id like to start up a recording studio but I have to save up some money and things first obviously.
I don't have alot of friends lost alot when I started living for Christ
all the Weed buddies and party buddies gone out of my life
now it's just kicking it with my wife and kids and my sister and her husband sometimes
hit me up man we can network
and help you do some budgeting for free
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert

how many more exclusives do you think you'll sell this year? #justsaskin

Hopefully not a lot, lol. I only paid for 6 months ($150.00)

On PMP you probably want more exclusives, but since I'm working on my catalog for a website later I don't want any sold out-right. Exclusives really ain't the business 2 me.

Back