i dunno if im out of the loop but..SINCE WHEN HAS SWIZZ BEATS BEEN PIPIN A.KEYZ?

thats the pussyfication of men...the society and the media manipulates people so that they behave like idiots...honestly those dudes are pussies...and when a man cares about the look of another man he is a dumb ass faggot with no game and no clue how to attract women...

Those are the dudes that care about their looks and who buy their girlfriend flowers / drinks in da club / make everything she wants but in the end their girl cheats on them.

And then they go to their homeboys or even the internet and whine about women being sluts and *******....SMH
lol
adsby.gif

Wow, so its fine to judge another dude on his looks now? Straight up homo for real.

Dang, why can't everyone just do them? Why dudes always bitter about stuff? I saw a bad chick with this dude the other at Wal Mart, I was like dang ol girl bad but thats him and I actually felt good for ol dude snatchin her up, in my mind I was like I'd do the same lol.

who needs to seek christ me or a.keys for ruin swizz beats' marriage?

its funny that 99 times out of 100 the people telling others to seek christ are the most sinful mofos out themselves.

if your telling me i need to find god cuz i said swizz is ugly then you have issues. that dude is busted n every1 knows it

Christ knows it more than anyone. When god was handing out good looks Swizz got on the ugly line by mistake.

Last edited:
yall dudes need to realize younger women go after looks and money. Older women go after power and money. Good women go after potential and personality with looks being the icing on the cake.(Its not that cut and dry, but its a general idea lol)

Everyones misunderstanding of this comes from lack of experience or lack of conversations with experienced people.

Good for Swizz. Let that man do him. Let this be encouragement for the rest of you...

You TOO can bag any woman you want! Anytime you want...so, how about you go about making something of yourself. First you get the knowledge, then the power, then the money, then you can get the p$@#...word to DJ Quik!

[video=youtube;
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XJ7HZATMKBY&hl=nl&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XJ7HZATMKBY&hl=nl&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
]video[/video]

I love this movie!

Here's how to get any woman you want and it's pretty simple but people don't do it any more...

Give them compliments. Not lewd compliments. You have to notice when she's feeling good about herself... and try to compliment on that.

That's all. Most dudes take their women for granted and go through the normal routine. Don't hoot and holler at women either, most women hate that ish... hoodrats might like it but only on some days and in some settings.

One compliment probably won't be enough for her to notice you, she'll just think you're a freak. You have to make suttle compliments repeatedly.... until she starts to think you're "nice".

Having some kind of confidence and not being a sucker is good too, lol.

I believe compliments > game. If you have both... you'll go far.

This has been a PSA to all lames. Thank you.

Here's how to get any woman you want and it's pretty simple but people don't do it any more...

Give them compliments. Not lewd compliments. You have to notice when she's feeling good about herself... and try to compliment on that.

That's all. Most dudes take their women for granted and go through the normal routine. Don't hoot and holler at women either, most women hate that ish... hoodrats might like it but only on some days and in some settings.

One compliment probably won't be enough for her to notice you, she'll just think you're a freak. You have to make suttle compliments repeatedly.... until she starts to think you're "nice".

Thats knowledge and experience there....All you lames pay attention.

That confidence part is DEFINITELY key...you hit her with too many compliments with NO confidence then you fall in the infamous "friend zone".

alot of girls dont care about that
alot of girls just care about image
ive seen dudes treat girls any kinda way and they still with them

Back