I Am soooooooooooooo tired...soooooooooo tired my nigg'z...

It's too easy son, I made one and was like "So this is how they make their money" :l

Yo it's even being incorperated into RNB!!!! I love music and all but DAMNNNNN! WTHHH???!

Can someone put up a link to some trap. I haven't really heard what it is. I watched some Lex Luger making a beat shit but wanna see some actual songs.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

It's too easy son, I made one and was like "So this is how they make their money" :l

Yo it's even being incorperated into RNB!!!! I love music and all but DAMNNNNN! WTHHH???!
Post your trap beat

Trap is alright if u dont burn it up. Playing it too much or too often is a def no no..

Trap is alright if u dont burn it up. Playing it too much or too often is a def no no..

yeah treat that ish like salt. Sprinkle it in every once and a while on certain things. But just like what salt people try to put that shit on everything even though it shouldn't go on it

If you don't like it. Don't listen to it. . .Whats so hard about that? If I'm listening to the radio and a song comes on that I don't like, I would change the station or turn on my iPod.

What sense does it make, to listen to a type a of music that YOU KNOW you won't like and then waste bandwidth complaining about it? Its almost like you are looking for people to agree with you, just to make sure that you don't like trap music. There are other types of Rap & Hip-Hop music to listen to. . .take a pic.

I'm not holier than thou but as long as I'm able bodied I'm not going to sit on my computer and listen to some song I'm not feelin'. Waste of time and brain cells.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

and oh yeah. . .Trap or Die

Back