How would Notorious B.I.G sound on trap beats?

Would biggie be able to switch it up on these slower tempo trap beats? It seems like back in the day the beats were all 80-90 bpm. Im just wondering what kinda delivery yal think he would have brought to the game if he was still around. Its seems like these slower beats have a limited way you can rap over them.

check youtube, i think i heard a few mixes of biggie on trap beats.
but ofcourse he wouod able to switch his flow if he was alive to rap on them.

Biggie would definitely be able to make the transition easily I did not know
him personally but I know members of his click and members of the "Junior
Mafia"

Never really thought about that lol

What if 2pac and Big still lived on, would they still have their own style, or would they just jump the bandwagon and do trap music?

Last edited:

What if 2pac and Big still lived on, would they still have their own style, or would they just jump the bandwagon and do trap music?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A veteran does what they must they don't follow trends they transcend they set the trends and that's who Biggie
and Tupac were they were the type of artist that's going to do them not what the industry dictates they do and
whatever type of track of that they would have done whether it was trap or whatever it would have been
respected because they would have made sure that it was professionally done look at LL look at Red Man,
Meth, Eric B, I could name some more who can shut down these new jacks talking crap on the jack
AZ is another cat to look out for KRS-1 these are lethal veteran Mc's some of which I know personally
and have known before their career took off you cannot take away anything from a veteran they will
destroy anybody who is smelling their own butt crack Cannibus was the first to make that mistake.

Repect the VETS or they will earn it the old fashioned way this is my motto.

My prolonged absence is showing..

Fukouttahere!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a proper response from my personal perspective if you really don't have anything to
share on the subject then your own advice should be in order and should be well taken by
you it only shows a great deal and level of immaturity on your part Ken Rosenburg you
are definitely not from the HOOD judging by your response you should just dumb down
like you did only a child and a troll who hides behind their computer makes those kinds of
remarks so be careful because I fire back.

Yours Truly,
Ricochet Rock Nice

dunno. Only time I've heard him over one was on post humous albums and mixes and whatnot. As far as could he sound good over them? I'd think so, but then again there are a lot of good rappers who don't exactly sound good over trap beats

I think since he had awesome timing and had one the best flows of all time, he would kill it. Ive heard quite a few much less talented rappers do fine and trap beats are pretty simple and easy to flow on imo.

lol...there should be no doubt that Pac and Biggie would be on trap beats today.

Would you have expected Jay Z to make Magna Carta in 96'?

Nas and Lil Jon Collab?

Common on trapish type beat?

What world do you live in?

Do you even understand the thought process of writing raps to beats?

Or is it you assume and that's how you have "train" your brains into thinking it's set that a rapper must be "limited" to old fashion ways?

Pac lived in Atlanta................

Yall sound as if Pac wouldn't have collab with Jeezy today.....with whatever thought process you have of who Pac was....or Biggie.

And Biggie was more of a Commerical artist than anything..........without a doubt he would have a Magna Carta.

Shit man.....Biggie would have songs with Katy Perry, Gaga, Justin Timbalake and nem today.....teen pop shit....along with Cheef Keef features. A$AP would be bigger than they are now BECAUSE of Biggie if he was alive today. Hell even Odd Future collabs.

Done.

Last edited:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a proper response from my personal perspective if you really don't have anything to
share on the subject then your own advice should be in order and should be well taken by
you it only shows a great deal and level of immaturity on your part Ken Rosenburg you
are definitely not from the HOOD judging by your response you should just dumb down
like you did only a child and a troll who hides behind their computer makes those kinds of
remarks so be careful because I fire back.

Yours Truly,
Ricochet Rock Nice

It's as if you made this account just to write that comment to me. Fire back against what? My playful comment, one among hundreds being written a day? I didn't target you.. put your guard down, enjoy yourself. And who the **** is Ken Rosenburg?

Not from the hood...I done invented and signed off hoods. Major shit.

B.I.G would def do some Trap beats if he was alive.....same with Pac. The game is different now. But, it would most likely be for features only.

Rap would of never died and it would of been great..it would of been sick as ****.

T.I. and Game are the new Tupacs, and Jay-z is Biggie.... or Rick Ross could be biggie.... think of how big a legend Ross would be if he died...all his songs...that man is on fire right now...

Back