How do you think The Doctor's Advocate will do?

How will the Doctor's Advocate do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Listening to whole album right now, definately not as good as The Documentary and there are a few wack joints on here but its still better than most crap out now, oh and the production on the whole album save a few joints are all on point.

Yeah all 5 tracks that were leaked, are straight fire u cant deny that. OL ENGLISH IS TIGHT. GAME WILL DO MULTI-PLATNUM, SO ALL U HATERS BETTER GET YO HATE UP.

Considering that urban music sales overall are on a decline, there is a large chance his album will flop. Even more established artists are struggling to sell units.

**** is out now the RNS one and it's quality.

I'm gonna buy this one and support this kinda music because there's no "candy shop" songs on here to try and sell, this is a good second album that deserves some attention, Game has grown as a rapper too.

Last edited:
I don't think game is as popular as he was back in 04. He still has some fans, I still went with flop because I feel that the record execs will be disappointed in its sales.

So Foolish said:
i dont care but its leaked if anyone is interested. ive only heard one track and its wack. pr by kanye

anyone else notice what just happened here?

So Foolish said:
i dont care but its leaked if anyone is interested. ive only heard one track and its wack. pr by kanye

I just heard this track tonight, and I liked it.

Da hell?

And I just wasted a thread. Oh well.

So Foolish said:
That's the worst song on the whole Album. Kanye str8 sucked on it... The album as a whole is crazy dope, an the beats are excellent.

If I had to make a guess........ It's going to go platinum EZ.... I think maybe 2 million pretty quickly 2 lol but thats just me I cant to really find out....

I actually voted gold, but I got to thinking a little bit about things after i voted. Game has been on Atlanta radio doing interviews 2 or 3 times in the last couple weeks alone. Gold is as much as you can expect these days really, platinum is pretty much reserved for the industry heavy hitters. If Game had dropped his album 6 or 8 months ago, I would say he would have gone multiplat. At this point, Ill say gold out the gate, and plat over the long haul, mostly based on promotion and guest spots he is doing all over the country. If he has shown up in ATL a few times in a couple weeks, I know dude is travelling all over pretty heavy pushing his ****. Im not a fan, but I do hope he does well. Anything to knock Yin Yang and DJ Unk and the rest of that trash out of the limelight.

Oh and thats crazy, So Foolish deeming a track from Kanyeezy wack. Whats really goin on here....

Whatever happened to him being exposed for using Dre's name to promote his ****? Whatever happened to him masking the truth and pretending like he's still on Aftermath when he was actually dropped? Whatever happened to his desperate attempts to be cool with 50 again?

I don't see how people still have respect for this dude when he went THAT far to make sales...

I don't get this, can someone clarify this for me?

P.S. I'm not hating and I don't doubt dude's abilities...I enjoy his ****, but I can't respect him after hearing that ****, and his whole "gangsta" persona seems way fake to me...

Last edited:
His gangsta persona isn't fake from what I have heard from those who are on the streets in south central. I've been told that in the past he has definitely been with his hood cedar block. After he got big though, I've heard conflicting things, some people have said that his hood thought they did them wrong, while others have said he still has friends there.

Style said:
His gangsta persona isn't fake from what I have heard from those who are on the streets in south central. I've been told that in the past he has definitely been with his hood cedar block. After he got big though, I've heard conflicting things, some people have said that his hood thought they did them wrong, while others have said he still has friends there.

CBP aint really where he grew up. his brother Big Fase 100 from there. Game grew up in Santana block thats a crip hood. but yea he still got ppl in brazil&wilmington (big fase's block where he resides now) but a lot of em like his brother and his camp dont even get along no more. thats a long story. but big fase doing his thing grindin trying to make his artists blow and tryna put Brazil Street Records on the map www.brazilandwilmington.com

i'll come out and say it straight up. i thought i lost all respect for game when he came out dissing his brother...

but i was unexpectedly impressed by the way he was spittin on that song with Nas, i was really feelin that track, but i think it was unneccessary for it to drag on as long as it did. but the song kinda did give me some hope for this album, i'll prolly buy that one song off of iTunes or something...

then i heard the song with Busta, which has it's own thread, called "GAME f. BUSTA.... GENIUS", and i couldn't disagree more... the song with busta was an exact carbon copy of the only song off the documentary which i was really impressed with: "From Scratch." the song where he was drunk... this song with busta was an exact replica of that song!! How does that make it Genius???

even though the song with Nas impressed me, the song with busta again got me thinkin that this album is gonna be weak.

Yo I heard Snoop snippets on he got some shizzle with RKelly oh my goondess straight banger. it's called " thats that shissssssss" it's off the chain
Snoop album might be better his production is tight

Back