Hip-hops altered fate

N

nemphix

I just got some random thoughts about this and would like to discuss,

I'm just wonderin what do you guys think hip-hop would have been like if certin situations turned out differently for artists/producers.

e.g. imagine

1995-96 Snoop Dogg found guilty on his murder trial,

2001 Aaliyah survives plane crash, 7 others found dead.

2002 Kanye west dies in fatal his car crash.

How much do you think events like that would of changed the world of music?

would we still be listening to the same **** now regardless? Would anyone of taken kanyes place? And would Aaliyah overshadow Rihannas stardom? Thier would definitely of been different albums made but i don't know if they woulda been the same style of music or if somethin new coulda came about.

Thoughts?

Today: YOU Never Made This Thread!!!

Dancing_Asian_Hot_Rod.gif

Last edited:
^ Hey look its the KING OF ALL GIFS ( Gay Individuals Focusing on Spam ) congrats.

N to think.. It only took you 16 Minutes to think of that...

You deserve one of these..

Tard_drama.gif

All the other Retards must be uber jealous of your Lightning Quick Wit..

Tard_drama.gif

lol yeah kidvicous he owned u do u even make beats or do you just sit around and make gifs all day

Tard_drama.gif

Yeah man your really talented, you'll out shine us all with your career as a pro gif maker. Sitting around all day making videos into moving pictures. Sad really..

Last edited:

Yes,

because posting a message 16 minutes after a dumbass post implies that I was literally sitting at my computer hitting the refresh button until your glorious post showed up and I decided; OMG I better sit here for 16 minutes and think of a clever line for a guy who uses pictures instead of words to try and cover up his mild retardation brought about through years of inbred family activities. And here you are posting a GIF of the special Olympics, well isn’t that ironic.

Heres a picture I bet you’ve never seen

grad_class.jpg

Yes,

because posting a message 16 minutes after a dumbass post implies that I was literally sitting at my computer hitting the refresh button until your glorious post showed up and I decided; OMG I better sit here for 16 minutes and think of a clever line for a guy who uses pictures instead of words to try and cover up his mild retardation brought about through years of inbred family activities. And here you are posting a GIF of the special Olympics, well isn’t that ironic.

Heres a picture I bet you’ve never seen

grad_class.jpg

HAHAHA
took the words right out of my mouth, now he's frantic speed searching google images for a comeback, while trying to act clever as well...and all his gifs are delivered the same I.E "How bout this guy" (followed by a gif some some wierd dude doing something) irritating little boy.

Lmfao.........

RIDDLE: What Does Everyone in here Have in Common?

34j9hj5.gif

U MAD!!! LMFAO!!!

your gif didn't load..FAIL...see I can do you. lol, and judging by your quote it was cam'ron...AGAIIIN...boriiiinnngggggg at least get some new material dude damn, you cant rely on that fat dude from youtube free styling and bold oversized impact fonts forever lil dude.

Last edited:
your gif didn't load..FAIL...see I can do you. lol, and judging by your quote it was cam'ron...AGAIIIN...boriiiinnngggggg at least get some new material dude damn, you cant rely on that fat dude from youtube free styling and bold oversized impact fonts forever lil dude.

I clearly see a gif in that Quitation Box..

U lose again my friend.. You lose again...

2wf0hdt.gif

Lmfao.........

RIDDLE: What Does Everyone in here Have in Common?

U MAD!!! LMFAO!!!

First of all thats a joke and not a riddle. And second of all, since were on the topic of Jokes I got a couple for you.

What does Kiddvicious and Music production have in common?

Absolutely nothing…

How many Kiddvicious’s does it take to make a beat?

0, because none of them could find the GIF that would make them one.

First of all thats a joke and not a riddle. And second of all, since were on the topic of Jokes I got a couple for you.

Absolutely nothing…

I really want to stop beating a dead horse but Jesus...can you say owned.

Absolutely nothing…

Hit_by_stereo.gif

Guess Im Owned..

borat_not.jpg

Last edited:

Absolutely nothing…

2gsoabb.gif

Ouch...

Gifs are the **** until they get overused lol.

Your sig is indeed very bawse though btw.

LMAO @ you supin this kids head up..

But anyways..

See.. Gifs are the sh!t

Yeah your like Gucci Mane or some dumb azz like that with one big ass chain over a wife beater. Yeah diamonds and gold are nice, when used tastefully, not when used in place of intellectual capability.

Back