Grand Hustle vs. Clover G's (the fight)

S

Suavebeatz

Ti was filming a DVD in Cloverland, Flip and a few clover g's rolled up.

Someone sucker punched TI, but not hard at all.

Whoever sucker punched TI got his ass whooped by Big Kuntry.

Flip snuck through the crowd of people and tried to hit TI.

Mac Boney caught him sneakin and whooped his ass all over the parking lot and everyone was laughin at Flip, including some members of "his" clover g's.

hahaha...Lil flip is homo

lol......where did u get that from?.....nice story though.......t.i all the way......flip's a clown.

LOL Man Flip is as Texan as it gets. I have family in TX all they do is fight.

i heard about this but didnt think it was true....

OH WELL. Ups to T.I

man flip is my boy and all but he just made TX look kinda bad hahahaha wouldnt been the same story had he been from the plex...haahaha

http://houstonsoreal.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 24, 2005
Lil Flip and TI Fist Fight in Cloverland, Texas????
Somewhere around 8 p.m. on Thursday March 24th there was an altercation in Cloverland, a neighborhood on the south side of Houston, TX between rappers Lil Flip and TI. The Atlanta rapper had made some disparaging comments about the Houston rapper on Houston radio earlier today and stated that they were on the way to Flip’s neighborhood.

I got all this **** from C-Note of the Botany Boys/Clover G’s, which of course is Flip’s peoples so take it for what it’s worth till I can get confirmations from both sides and hopefully an objective witness, if one exists.

After hearing the **** talking on the radio, C-Note scooped up Flip and took him to a detail shop near the famed Cloverburger where TI and his folks, including Houston’s Lil 3rd, were posted up, possibly shooting footage for a DVD.

The story goes like this, C-Note got out of the car at the detail shop, TI and friends didn’t know Flip was there, and when Flip emerged from the vehicle, a fight between the two rappers broke out (“Just fists, though some people – not affiliated with the Clover G’s camp – started shooting in the air,” states C-Note). Flip allegedly dropped TI first and then a mob of people began to stomp him.

Supposedly a videotape of the incident exists, in TI’s camp.

When asked for a comment, SergDun of SoManyShrimp.com said “Jesus this sounds like the Houston version of Grease the movie.”

These mother****ers need to stop the bull****. More info when I get it. I’m going to see Xzibit now.

**** UPDATE ****
from an anonymous source -

here is the other story i got about the ti flip ****.. all this beef and fightin **** is gay but here ya go. im gettin reports from people there and flip did not touch t.i.

Flips body guard hit t.i. and big kuntry beat his ass... then flip tried to
sucka punch someone in the psc camp and mac boney handled flip then guns
started poppin... once again flip didnt do ****..and 3rd was no where to be
seen when it went down

i was told c note aint bein real about the situation...

also after i wrote this i was on tss and someone had the same story

someONE said:
Okay, okay. What Im bout to say is from the mouth of a neutral
party out of (someone)'s camp, who isnt on either side. Supposidly, TI and the PSC
were shooting a DVD in the cloverland and the clover g's rolled up. Some guy
out of the clover g's called capone walked up to TI and straight punched him in
the face (i dont know exactly how bad) then Big Kuntry went off on capone. Next
is wild, Flip hopped out the vehicle and started sneakin through the crowd
tryna sneap up on TI, once he got near TI, MacBoney of the PSC caught flip and
whooped the **** out of him. Straight dragged his ass across the parkin lot.
The on lookers said they wanted to beat up flip for gettin his ass whooped that
bad. Thats all I heard. But thats out of (someone)'s camp, so its real.

Stop the madness and make music. Of course this could all be just rumor.

lol that's funny! so the fake Clover G tried to be real and failed in his own home town. hahahaa. Imagine if flip tried that sh!t in Atlanta they would be doing the A Town Stomp on his @ss. hahaha
is this true?

Paper Chaser said:
lol that's funny! so the fake Clover G tried to be real and failed in his own home town. hahahaa. Imagine if flip tried that sh!t in Atlanta they would be doing the A Town Stomp on his @ss. hahaha
is this true?

LMAO

Lil Flip

game-over.gif

Jos

Last edited:
Yeah. That sh*t went down foreal. Matter of fact T.I. was just on the radio here (in Texas) talkin' bout what went on. T.I. said they got it on tape and everything...but i heard he ain't the only one with a tape...i don't mean to encourge or support sh*t like that, and i hope it doesn't esclate, but damn...i can't wait till a tape surfaces.

If there ever was a question of who was the King of south it got answered yesterday.

Hahaha, its funny, cuz now the Feds are gonna want to spend MORE money investigating the RAP industry.

Jos

Win T-I-P said:
man flip is my boy and all but he just made TX look kinda bad hahahaha wouldnt been the same story had he been from the plex...haahaha

Man phukk that!!! BOTH them clowns are making HIP HOP look bad. It's bad enough with 50 and Game and now this shyt. Let's keep adding fuel to O'Reilley's fire y'all.

Aha Ha ha...NO
T.I...no offense to T.I. as an artist...
Is about 5'7 and 115lbs. FLip is about 6'2 and 230. So all laughter can cease cuz we all know Flip would murder T.I. in a fair fight.
As much as I like T.I. that dude got some nerve comin to Houston and starting this junk. He needs to let it go...dude seriously has LITTLE MAN SYNDROME. I dont care whos more talented or w/e...but T.I. went too far and deserves to get his skinny ass beat the fuk down. He just lost his love from Houston. Flip is our own, flip is family. As far as love, T.i. is nobody but an out of towner. We dont out of towners. I promise if that idiot is still in Houston something bad will happen to him. And i will laugh. And then i will watch the FOX26 news DVD about how T.I. got buttraped in Houston.

na_feu said:
Aha Ha ha...NO
T.I...no offense to T.I. as an artist...
Is about 5'7 and 115lbs. FLip is about 6'2 and 230. So all laughter can cease cuz we all know Flip would murder T.I. in a fair fight.
As much as I like T.I. that dude got some nerve comin to Houston and starting this junk. He needs to let it go...dude seriously has LITTLE MAN SYNDROME. I dont care whos more talented or w/e...but T.I. went too far and deserves to get his skinny ass beat the fuk down. He just lost his love from Houston. Flip is our own, flip is family. As far as love, T.i. is nobody but an out of towner. We dont out of towners. I promise if that idiot is still in Houston something bad will happen to him. And i will laugh. And then i will watch the FOX26 news DVD about how T.I. got buttraped in Houston.
you sound disappointed that your clover g got A Town stomped out by the king of the south. T.I. was rolling with a few of the real clover g's I heard that's why flip got stomped in cloverdale or whatever it's called.

and do you think that if a dude is 5'7" he is automatically gonna lose a fight to a dude that is 6'2" ? If your answer is yes you got a lot to learn. It only takes ONE punch to knock a man clean out or to break a nose or a jaw no matter how much his weight is.

I can tell by his posture Lil Flip is a lil b!tch.

Just look at his name!

yo homie is this n!gga gay? nah he just a little flip.

haha
ok
maybe its cuz he'll "flip" T.I.'s girly ass like a gymnast

na_feu said:
haha
ok
maybe its cuz he'll "flip" T.I.'s girly ass like a gymnast
haahahaha.......so what are you saying huh? seems like you are saying that flip wants some dookie love.......I actually think that they're both soft as tissue feather weight dudes.I beat Trick would hurt both of them feather weights

Why are these people callin it some pathetic ****??? This is what we want!!! All these dudes beef and say **** but stuff never happens. This happened and no one got killed. This is what everyone always wanted to see....I would hate to see 50 cent get killed, but Id love to see Nas beat the hell out of him.

This is some good **** right here, as long as it doesnt escalate to Guns and **** it's cool. Maybe it'll lead to a boxing match

Back