The Future of Seattle Rap

What are you promoting fam. Cool it with that lol ish. What do you want...A review or what.

It's hard to take anybody serious on FP anymore. Sorry

Last edited:
What are you promoting fam. Cool it with that lol ish. What do you want...A review or what.

It's hard to take anybody serious on FP anymore. Sorry

sorry dude... i didn't realize i need your permission to post my personal opinions of the city im from and the hip hop comming from it......

AND
i have 10 fingers that all work correctly so i'll type what i please

and finally....
it's hard to take YOU seriously anymore..... lol lol lol lol lol lol
nuff said

This beat is dope. And I think I heard that Bizness tag. Where did you find this track?

hoffa sent it directly to me.... i can ask who did the beat but i'm 99.9% sure it aint tha Bizness though... look out for Straight Drop III and download the others:
Straight Drop
Straight Drop 2: Consignment
Ipod King
The Fastlife (2 disk)
also you can hear "Ocean view" and "Foolish" at www.myspace.com/HotBoyHoffa

Yeah that kid Justin Bieber doesn't do it for me but Dyme Def has a few good tracks under their belt.

Seattle is "different"...

this city is only gonna push a certain "type" of artist to to fore-front.

if you ain't kickin' bullshyt like this:

http://usershare.net/i2pufqss9d37

...then don't expect to be considered "hot" out here...

i was halfway expecting the link to be on some underground, never make it big type sh*t but was only disappointed by one of the few groups that has potential.... justin whoever and dyme def is the last collab i'd ever expect.... do i smell kube 93? lol wow its actually crackin me up now

my "hot" is so much bigger than my city lol

Sir Mix A Lot... when is he coming back?

Never. He is chillin and makes more money than anybody in the Seattle Hip Hop scene right now. Anybody in the area knows what I'm talking about....

Good ****. Nice to see somebody reppin the 206......

Never. He is chillin and makes more money than anybody in the Seattle Hip Hop scene right now. Anybody in the area knows what I'm talking about....

Good ****. Nice to see somebody reppin the 206......

What's he doing for money?

I don't hear much about him...

Last edited by a moderator:
What's he doing for money?

I saw him at the GC at Southcenter and he was driving a dusty Infiniti and looked like he needed a haircut and he was limping like he didn't have health insurance...

... he had a buttload of software though... it was early in the morning.

I don't hear much about him...

I don't know exactly......but word is he is producing for different cats in the area and still lives off that Baby Got Back money. Remember, that song was just in a Burger King commercial lol...

Don't let that dusty Infiniti fool you. He has money. Serious money. I used to work at a Caddy dealership in Bellevue and he would always come through. Dude had a white R8, came through in an orange Lambo, and we sold him a new Escalade.

Yeah, I know they always bring him out for any local music event.

Nobody from Seattle has made noise since him, Seattle isn't a Hip Hop type of place... F or Deaf had it right.

Seattle needs some sort of identity.... a sound.

that shyt been all over kube...

fukc kube 93...

and fukc the "scene" out here (TO A POINT)

the whole "game" wants artists to "bytch up" and write songs to / for & about broads all day long (Seatle included)...like that's all niggaz can rap about that's "positive" AND that people can "relate" to...

the problem w/ Seattle is that A "HOT" EMCEE OUT HERE MUST BE "POLITICALLY CORRECT"...that's why WHEN & IF YOU EVER SEE A "HOT ARTIST (or group)" FROM OUT THIS TOWN, "SECOND GUESS" THAT MUTHAFUKCA

[/rant]

i was halfway expecting the link to be on some underground, never make it big type sh*t but was only disappointed by one of the few groups that has potential.... justin whoever and dyme def is the last collab i'd ever expect.... do i smell kube 93? lol wow its actually crackin me up now

my "hot" is so much bigger than my city lol

Kube 93 does not care about local artists. The radio staff will even tell you that much. There is a reason why the better acts from Seattle go to the bay to make their money. Not that Kube should be a reason for anyone to not be successful in this day and age but Kube will not play your sh*t unless u know someone who knows someone or have been getting play there before clear channel. But I think the only cat thats still rappin that can say that is Neema lol.

it really ain't...

THE BEST CATS FROM OUT HERE, YOU WILL (probably) NEVER HEAR OF...

THAT'S MY WORD.

Oh, back in the day when I used to mess with these dudes that were trying to do a Seattle compilation of local acts over their beats... I heard a dude that'll clown Bone Thugs and Twista and any other emcee in the game.

He just didn't have any connections. Even people that didn't know much about rhymin' were like "Whoa!"... dude didn't take a breath when he was spittin'. It was him and about 15 other dudes at this garage, nobody knew of a way to get on.

Then you go to ARS Records or something and they have the local dudes but that's all you hear of 'em.

Seattle stuff sounds too clean to me. Sound kind of old school Cali too.

Some dude name Grinch was on a mixtape and was flowing kinda tight.

Back