FP Networking Corner

H&R

Designer
Just thought I'd start a networking thread up since I have never seen one around the forums before. Drop your aim name & Email and w.e. else you may want to include . . . I thought this would be nice to start because sometimes I want to hit a few members when certain things pop up and I don't feel like searching the boards . . .

AIM - JNice013

EMAIL -
DJNice013@Yahoo.com
CrackCityProductions@Yahoo.com

WEB -
www.soundclick.com/CrackCity
www.myspace.com/DJNice013

Lets keep the chatting short and keep this for networking purposes and please new members and noobs don't harass us :)

Last edited:
Erik Thornton aka Sikk Caden

www.myspace.com/sikkcaden if you want to hear the one track i have on there to get a feel for my flow. I talk second, flow first, then flow third verse. Its a diss on local dudes but im mostly just showing my flow.. I havent released the site yet to anyone so thats why i have so little views

AIM: AI03Jewelz

OsamaPigLatin said:
Puff...ummm....no numbers man. Trust in that.

j-traxx said:

oh you WHYLIN!

LOL i know, but the worst that would happen prob is a bunch of beetmakerz/telemarketers/ebeefers start hitting me up...but i don't mind cussing a dude out if need be (for you ebeefers) :)...more than likely i'll chat with whoever calls, i'm just a friendly guy like that. I really don't mind. It stays off at work.

puffedoutproductions said:
LOL i know, but the worst that would happen prob is a bunch of beetmakerz/telemarketers/ebeefers start hitting me up...but i don't mind cussing a dude out if need be (for you ebeefers) :)...more than likely i'll chat with whoever calls, i'm just a friendly guy like that. I really don't mind. It stays off at work.

until Cal calls you. 3,467 times in 3 hours.

Name:
J.Troup

Company:
Black Atom Prodcutions

Website(s):
www.blackatomproductions.com
www.jtroup.com
www.goldiestallone.com

AIM
swaydo95

Sex:
yes, please! :D