Focus of Aftermath & Fokis DUBCNN Interview

that's what it is. Focus is my dude. He shot us two songs for our mixtape. He's a down to earth guy, and flys back to the A to every now and then and pops up at our club nights. I'll be downloading this joint to support him and Fokis (who I remember from all those HHG vids...)

Last edited:
looking forward to the album. focus is sick and you have skills on the mic. i have a few tracks from you on itunes and i'm feeling them. plus it's a free download.

Actually i am making my announcement this week regarding the reality show.. so STAY TUNED.

anyone here interested in advertising the the 20/20 Digital booklet directory page let me know. its only 50.00 and trust me there are going to be a lot of rappers that download this project. its gonna be a Hot Producers directory page...

Fokis said:
Actually i am making my announcement this week regarding the reality show.. so STAY TUNED.

anyone here interested in advertising the the 20/20 Digital booklet directory page let me know. its only 50.00 and trust me there are going to be a lot of rappers that download this project. its gonna be a Hot Producers directory page...

I'm interested in it fam.. Let me know how I can get a slot!

AIM - Paperboyfabe

Back