Florida Producers Check In....

Str8Klownin

Veteran
Now i know im not the only one thats tired of seein our neighbors in georgia gettin bigger and bigger. I wont lie, ive banged a few hits from them in my ride over the years, but now its gettin rediculous. The west is tryin to come back and believe me they will, New York... well its new york, this snap music better not get any bigger than it is right now.

I know ive seen cats around here from the 305 round here but i just wanna see if our numbers have grown. I know we've got some musicians down here. Hell, as big as marching bands are down south, i know cats got rhythm. (if there gonna do a reality show it should be on FAMU)

Where my brethren at???

P.S.
We've stopped arguin wit each other, now the Nets better watch out.
GO HEAT!!!!

Well, not from FL, but it's kinda like my second home. I'll be spending some time down there in the summer.

I'm not from Florida, but i'm living here in Tampa right now. I've been trying to hook up with florida producers though.

Moralz said:

fucck outta here. UM is where it's at. Going there this fall but Jersey's always home.

*cough* National Champs *cough*

*cough* #1 football recruiting class for 06 *cough*

*cough* highschool national player of the year comin to play QB *cough*

*cough* hardest school in FL to get accepted to *cough*

Last edited:
south dade county right here...

florida is slowly growing and i'm noticing more and more acts starting to make a buzz. its not going to stop me from grinding in other states though.

peace

mobay said:

*cough* National Champs *cough*

*cough* #1 football recruiting class for 06 *cough*

*cough* highschool national player of the year comin to play QB *cough*

*cough* hardest school in FL to get accepted to *cough*
:(
Damn son you need inhaler for that cough? Some syrup or somethin? It's kinda nasty.

Still Miami's where it's at.

Str8Klownin said:

oh shyt, im from north miami beach. right next to JFK middle and NMB

Im near Clover Leaf..thats like 5 minutes away...

Hey guys.

This thread brings a tear to my eye. My brothers united, together we can takeover hip hop.

305 WHA UP!
DADE COUNTY WHA UP!
MIA WHA UP!
TAMPA WHA UP!
NORTH FLORIDA WHA UP!
O-TOWN WHA UP!

FLORIDA STAND THE F**K UP!!!!!!!!!

Back