Eminem: King Mathers unofficial track list

Milez502

Mr. Don Dada
He's back! After being away for three years Eminem is planning to make a comeback with King Mathers, his fifth solo effort in eight years. The album is currently slated for an October release, with it's first single "Still Shady" hitting the air waves as early as mid-August. Two clips are scheduled to be shot in Los Angeles starting July 23rd, the first being "Still Shady" a track featuring a menacing guitar riff while Eminem attempts to reclaim the title he once was so modest of. The second clip to be shot, "Follow Me" features 50 Cent and has the duo flowing to a beat reminiscent of 50 Cent's smash single "Out of Control" a track that will undoubtedly garner plenty of rump shaking in the club these up coming months. Long time friend and collaborator Jeff Bass claims, "Expect an album like you have never heard from Marshall. He's been through a lot since Encore and has a lot to say. This album is very different from his previous work." Bass also promised that fans won't be disappointed by Slim Shady inspired tracks like "Still Shady" and "Never Gave A ****." King Mathers also features a long overdue tribute to Mather's fallen friend DeShaun Holton (Things Ain't The Same), famous for his role in the film 8 Mile and a member of Mather's Detroit rap collective D12. You can expect King Mathers to hit stores October 16th. A special edition "King Mathers" will be released simultaneously featuring four tracks from the recently scrapped upcoming D12 project that includes a surprising appearance by Three 6 Mafia as well as Stat Quo. "King Mathers" boasts possibly ten tracks produced by Dr. Dre as well as production from Hi-Tek, Dawaun Parker, Akon, & Eminem himself. The highly anticipated comeback album also features guest appearances by label mates Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Ca$his & Obie Trice as well as Jay-Z, T.I. & Mary J. Blige.

Confirmed Tracks:
Still Shady
Never Gave a ****
Things Ain't the Same (Proof Tribute)
Follow Me (Ft. 50 Cent)
King Mathers
**** List
Timing is Everything

Tentative Tracklist:

01. Public Service Announcement 3001

02. So Sorry

03. Still Shady

04. Take My Spot feat. Jay-Z & Dr. Dre

05. That's Life feat. Akon

06. Jimmy Iovine (Skit)

07. Let Me Go

08. Things Ain't The Same

09. Broken Promises

10. King Mathers feat. Ca$his

11. Follow Me feat. 50 Cent

12. Can't Trust Nobody feat. Nate Dogg

13. Paul (Skit)

14. Withdrawl Syndrome

15. Staring At The Wall

16. As a Man feat. T.I.

17. When It Rains feat. Mary J. Blige

18. I Love It feat. Obie Trice & Ca$his

19. What You Came For

20. Never Gave A ****(more) (less)

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS LEGIT?

wonder why they didnt list dj premier and jr rotem on the production list im not sure how legit this is but either way this is the most anticipated album besides detox!

Hova+Shady+Dre=Goddamit im gonna rush 2 FYE the day this comes out 4 that track alone.

Renegade Pt. 2, Jay gon get Em this time though...LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
MUSIKFIEND said:
Hova+Shady+Dre=Goddamit im gonna rush 2 FYE the day this comes out 4 that track alone.

Renegade Pt. 2, Jay gon get Em this time though...LOL.

Hahaha renegade=best rmx murder ever

Cant wait for this to drop

striphandler.ashx

Em's album needs to be, will be, and better be the ish! he's been gone a long time...so now he needs to come back and REP it RIGHT...and go for what he knows because he is thee best if not one of the best right now, and all time. i hope he falls back from his quote unquote official formula he uses for each release...meaning where his first single is always something made to kinda irritate you! he just needs to come with it, come with it correctly, and come with it real hard! who knows...this could very well be his last album.

Back