DVD for Producers

• Thread starter checkthecreditsdvd
  • Start date
C

checkthecreditsdvd

Check the Credits next issue is coming soon!!! It features Ron Browz, Dame Grease and Bang Out from dangerous llc producer of lloyd banks in "hands up", 50 cents "in my hood" and " disco inferno". Check out our current issue at http://checkthecreditsdvd.com . Producers let us know what you want to see on up coming issues of check the credits. Examples: studio / listening sessions, how to get management, beat battles, fav producers etc.

I'm deffinantly gonna cop your dvd but I think what you should really do is, featured producers all around Dirty South, Midwest, and WestCoast along with New York producers because majority of the production dvd's out features producers from New York

Will be coppin' no doubt...jus don't kno why Ali sosa made it :/

Buh was the price for this dvd???

u know the Fp'er named "Mercy," his brother is part of Dangerous LLC. i forget what his name is.

No, I don't. We meant bang out from the beat klub, he is suppose to be on the Triple Threat Fight Klub dvd when it drops.

Last edited by a moderator:
since you have a business and I no about marketing, you should include producers that most people wouldn't know about making dope beats with little equipment instead of famous producers moajorty of dvds already interviewed

CHeck The Credits DVD Vol2 - Unknown Producers
Check The Credits DVD Vol 3 - Ghost producers

but that's something I would do

Back