Drake signs to young money

y'all suprized? all of the youngstas like dude because he did tracks with lil wayne.

if it wasn't for wayne he wouldn't be where he at now. he'll be another mc rapping with a lil buzz

Let's hope Young Money actually puts out a project then....and he's not just another dude sitting on the label = Lil Wayne Song ftr. Young Money Krony on mixtape Dedication 513

I'm torn with this decision. At one end, you feel like you owe it to the dude who pretty much helped you establish this Obama-esque buzz but at the same time you might always be under Wayne whereas you could've been your own man somewhere else.......

Props either way, smh@at paying that much now when they could've had dude for $400,000 a year ago........

Let's hope Young Money actually puts out a project then....and he's not just another dude sitting on the label = Lil Wayne Song ftr. Young Money Krony on mixtape Dedication 513

Ya, I though I was the only person that saw that,,Wayne the front man of the label and the others just be in the back like yeah I'm signed but never on a song

lol, i know he's gonna get a lotta backlash on this decision after their bet performance. lol i dont understand why it took so long, must have negotiated a really good deal.

$2,000,000+ is a good deal.......

But Drake will come out, nobody else on Young Money even had remotely the buzz or hustle he has or ability to make mass appealing songs.......

y'all suprized? all of the youngstas like dude because he did tracks with lil wayne.

if it wasn't for wayne he wouldn't be where he at now. he'll be another mc rapping with a lil buzz

here in Toronto he was getting more play then most major us artists... he was big before wayne... remember, so far gon is his 3rd tape.

Any word why Drake sat down for his first real introductury performance to a wide audience?

Any word why Drake sat down for his first real introductury performance to a wide audience?

Torn ACL, bro.

I know it looked funny, but I'm sure he didn't want to disappoint the people who came to see him.

Sitting on that stool was probably the best alternative for him.

Last night he said an album can be expected by the end of the year. Does anyone think he can hold the public's attn that long?

Last night he said an album can be expected by the end of the year. Does anyone think he can hold the public's attn that long?

Yeah I think he can.

When the video for "Best I Ever Had" drops, it'll be #1 on 106 & Park for a month or so. That should be dropping in a week or two.

Then "Sooner or Later" will start getting a push at radio as his second single, that'll gain momentum for 2-3 months. Then a video for it, which will top the 106 chart again. The video will help right when he's planning to drop the album.

Then he drops the album in October (Octobers finest).

Back