Desiigner

KiddFiber

Anyone peep Future's sons mixtape? I think it's pretty decent but it sounds just like future. You honestly could play it for someone and say its future and they would believe you. What do y'all think about it and that XXL freestyle he dropped a few days ago?

I think designer definitely have similarities to future sound, but I also say it's different. I mean, Designer is actually rapping, pretty fast in some cases, haven't heard future rap in so long. Future is more melody base.

Reread what I said. I clearly said I listened to the mixtape. Also just because you rap fast doesn't make you a good rapper, I'm tired of ppl thinking that smh

Reread what I said. I clearly said I listened to the mixtape. Also just because you rap fast doesn't make you a good rapper, I'm tired of ppl thinking that smh

Just cuz you mumble and say words over a beat doesn't make you a rapper either.

Anyone peep Future's sons mixtape? I think it's pretty decent but it sounds just like future. You honestly could play it for someone and say its future and they would believe you. What do y'all think about it and that XXL freestyle he dropped a few days ago?
these guys are just not what rap is supposed to be man. There are some real rappers but this guys just aint real rappers. I support trap music but when its honest and true. Just listen to a young thug freestyle and then go listen to a chris rivers freestyle for example... you will see the difference.. Im not hating by any means im just saying my oppinion... ;)

Back