The Dark Symbolism in Today's Hip-Hop/R&B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The eye of Amen Ra isn't evil.

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Amen

Exactly. Please don't say that ancient Kemetic symbols such as the eye of Ra is evil. Do your research and find out where thing originated and what they REALLY mean.

This is the only Illuminati thread I've actually read because of the well laid-out argument of the OP. Even if you disagree with what he points out, he did it in a respectful manner and didn't try to demean anybody that didn't see "The light"
true, you are right it wasnt whinney and wasnt mismash of "god are'nt you stupid" type things. well structured and formed in an easy to read and relate essay format.

Honestly? People who believe in this **** are stupid. Real talk.

Do you really think that elites in a "secret society" such as the Freemasons (or whatever occult group you believe in) would take the time to PAINSTAKINGLY AND EXPLICITLY go to great lengths to put their occult imagery in their music videos, clothing lines, movies, and music? Gimme a break.

Wanna know what the truth is? They do it so you'll talk about it. When you talk about it, that accrues interest in their music (in Jay's, Ri-Ri's, or Gaga's case), or whatever they're trying to sell you. Ever hear the saying "All publicity is good publicity"?

They've got you talking about their brand. It's marketing. That's about as deep as this goes.

And to people who still believe in god and satan, grow up.

Honestly? People who believe in this **** are stupid. Real talk.

Do you really think that elites in a "secret society" such as the Freemasons (or whatever occult group you believe in) would take the time to PAINSTAKINGLY AND EXPLICITLY go to great lengths to put their occult imagery in their music videos, clothing lines, movies, and music? Gimme a break.

Wanna know what the truth is? They do it so you'll talk about it. When you talk about it, that accrues interest in their music (in Jay's, Ri-Ri's, or Gaga's case), or whatever they're trying to sell you. Ever hear the saying "All publicity is good publicity"?

They've got you talking about their brand. It's marketing. That's about as deep as this goes.

And to people who still believe in god and satan, grow up.

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z7BuQFUhsRM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z7BuQFUhsRM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

You have a very sharp tongue.

I find fault in your logic... or lack there of.

I mean if you really want to go at it we can do this.

However; I don't want to create any waves... let's just agree to disagree.

:cheers:

this is so stupid. "dark symbolism." puh-leeze.

for a while, people have been crying about freemasonry and gnostic imagery supposedly finding its way into pop culture, whether in the form of music, film, photography, or literature. and of course its always linked to satanism. its like these accusers have been dispatched all over the internet by some vatican think tank.

jay-z and his label-mates ain't in on any kind of inner circle. and there ain't no inner-circle people at the major labels pulling the strings behind his/their image either.

on the other hand, one thing that is totally real in rap is the worship of money (like worship of the golden calf in the bible). but symbols and esoteric knowledge? puh-leeze. when you think about it, there would be no point to record execs trying to spread esoteric imagery and symbolism -- if it's esoteric, nobody understands those symbols except them anyhow. so how could the ubiquity of these symbols in pop culture have any effect on the masses, who are as yet uninitiated into these esoteric inner circles?

the answer -- it can't have any effect on "the masses." showing people some diagram or symbol that has a secret meaning, will not have any effect on them if they haven't been taught the secret meaning.

to the extent that "the masses" are supposed to be ignorant in the esoteric/gnostic sense, so are all these conspiracy theorists who purport to know the secret truth about how the masses are being deceived. "there came into egypt a pharaoh who did not know."

Last edited:
[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z7BuQFUhsRM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z7BuQFUhsRM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

You have a very sharp tongue.

I find fault in your logic... or lack there of.

I mean if you really want to go at it we can do this.

However; I don't want to create any waves... let's just agree to disagree.

:cheers:

We can go at it if you want to. I'm not mad at you for believing in silly things; you're entitled to believe in what you want. But I won't hesitate to call those beliefs stupid.

And that clip from the Matrix has a point, but it's not the one you're trying to make lol...

But anyone willing to lift a finger to research this group would know that it is rooted in dark, occult teachings.
You are right.

But what's so bad about dark, occult teachings?

Occult isn't "evil"..look up the definition of the word. Occult just means "hidden". It's not witchcraft either, it's none of that. It's basically hypnosis.

Well now the secret is out. All of the symbology is magic. The McDonald's M sign is a sigil.

Look into Chaos Magick/Sigil Magick and law of attraction. As new age as it sounds, it really does work.

Whether you believe it or not...it absolutely works, and there's a scientific explanation to how it's possible.

I know this works because I've done it. And when people mention rituals, and the devil, and talk about sacrificing goats and "appeasing the god's", I just have to laugh out loud.

Look into law of attraction and chaos/sigil magic, and you'll see the game that's being played here. Subconscious beliefs shape the reality you experience.

akir-the-secret-front.jpg

Google what the "Secret" is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_%282006_film%29

Last edited:
i just wanna touch on this subject lightly cause otherwise id have to get DEEP. First of all I believe in GOD and i feel like if u believe in GOD and GOOD you have no choice but to believe in EVIL and DEVIL/DEMONS. especially when thats whats constantly goin on around us. now just like how God uses ppl to spread his word/msg i believe the Devil uses ppl to spread his msg. And im not a bible thumper or religious nut and i wasnt always like this. just recently.

i really dont get into the illuminati tho i do believe it may exist. but take jayz for example. see how he uses God name in vain. calls himself HOVA. at first i used to be cool with it like" oh its just a rap name" but thats what they want u to do...overlook ish like that. then when the BP3 came out a Jay said some anti-God lyrics it kinda opened my eyes. im not sayin he WORSHIPS the DEVIL but he could be being used as a pawn by evil. jay has influence over a great amount of ppl and they defend his actions/sayings instead of waking up to what truly COULD be happening.

and i think its more than just him. notice how rihanna just seemingly became dark. remember when she first came out? she was so bright sprited. and her new vids are dark as well. you can call it what you want but...crazy etc but nothin wrong wit keepin an open mind to things. but i kno ppl dont like change and dont wanna think that POSSIBLY there fave artists are on some dark ish

Last edited by a moderator:
Threads like this have been done to death.

Closed, but left so that anyone interested can read the info in it as I've been doing all threads like this.

They're consuming the site and all this is the same thing on repeat. Forum search any of the topics you covered, they all already exsist here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back