Danja >> Polow and Timbo y?? ego wise

Cause he did the hypest tracks or was co pro on the best tracks on keris album and didn't say a thing

from turnin me on... to knock you down.. how does it feel etc..
he did the most work on the album.. yet polow and timbo prance around like they the reason the album so successful sonically.. smh

http://www.kyte.tv/ch/71084-keri-hilson/500434-stk-celebration-dinner
I KNOW!! Even in the Intro to the album she said ....​

"Polow and Timbaland
I'm in the middle like Mody
They just my homies man"​

Like Danja didn't have anything to do with nuthin on there! SMH @ Her. She still my baby tho! :D

Both Timbo and Polow trip me out when they say Keri's the next Beyounce. I luv her tho she's just not the next Beyouce...

Both Timbo and Polow trip me out when they say Keri's the next Beyounce. I luv her tho she's just not the next Beyouce...

you are right. SHE IS BETTER

but the reason timbo and polow get the credit is cause the album and her career as a recording artist is because of the joint venture between mosley music group and Zone 4. tim and polow were executive producers, on this project, danja was a role player.

you are right. SHE IS BETTER

but the reason timbo and polow get the credit is cause the album and her career as a recording artist is because of the joint venture between mosley music group and Zone 4. tim and polow were executive producers, on this project, danja was a role player.
Your'e talking about Beyouce right?

lmfao...

every girl in the world knows ****in beyonce!
who the hell is keri hilson compared to her?

as far as i see it she cant even be the next rihanna...

Being humble is deff not something to be I noticed in the industry... If you want to be successful, you gotta have a big mouth ...

5miutx.jpg

I notice Light-Skin brotha's tend to be very arragont/cocky. Dark skin brothas like Danja and B Cox are usually more humble/reserved.

I notice Light-Skin brotha's tend to be very arragont/cocky. Dark skin brothas like Danja and B Cox are usually more humble/reserved.

r u serious man?
it aint got **** to do with complexion trust me on dat one...

y'all gotta stop bashin on us caramel brothas ;)

no Keri>>>beyonce

Dude are ya'll just obessed with her looks or something ? Brandy»Ciara»Rihanna»Keyshia»Keri! Beyouce is the Queen of This Decade!!! Are you living for the moment or something? I been loving Keri since Hency Apple Juice and Love Ya but come on my ninja!:confused:

Last edited:
lmfao...

every girl in the world knows ****in beyonce!
who the hell is keri hilson compared to her?

as far as i see it she cant even be the next rihanna...

lmao ask someone on the street in germany who keri hilson is.....they don't know

I like Keri a lot and the album is great.I think they could have come up with a distinguish sound thou

Beyouce is the Queen of This Decade!!!

Nigga please!!!

Alicia Keys >>>>> Beyonce

She writes, produces, plays the piano like a mofo. I'm not sure Beyonce can even whistle a melody.

She sings better than her and has outsold her on every album.

The only things Beyonce outshines Alicia Keys in is dancing and maybe sex appeal (which she was born with so I can't credit it to her).

Back