Crime Mob

I know a lot of you guys might not buy this cd but i think its ok. i thought i was gonna be alot worse but it's a good cd 2 me not allthe beats sound like they were made in fl studio either.
I f you guys have heard this cd what do yall think about it i think they did ok for some fellow teens as myself.

I saw the video earlier this week. I actually like that joint. It got mad energy. Of course, if you try to analyze it, you can say this and that. But that song is fly.

there's a video for 'nuk if u buk??'
*sigh* ohh well...

excuse me while i go drop-kick my tv...

I bought it, (support for the local ATLIENS), but I wish they would have redid all the songs cause the quality of some are not too good even if they were mixed and mastered at patchwerk. My main gripe (no disrepect) they have 2 females in the group and 1 is iffy at best but other than that I like get amped music and I think it was pretty good no matter what they use. I am not a gear racist, lol. Always goes to show it's the person behind the equipment or the computer.

My favorite track is I'll beat yo azz !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse my lack of Southern Knowledgability, but what the hell is a nuk?

BTW, that song is catchy as heyell, I was the first one to have the single around my way, like 4 months ago and I still like it.

"We nukkin and bukkin and ready to fight!!!" :mad:

Nuck, is short for Knuckles, basically saying if you buck you get knocked out

elbee said:
there's a video for 'nuk if u buk??'
*sigh* ohh well...

excuse me while i go drop-kick my tv...

elbee, where you at in west 10? I got some homeboys from tennessee thats from west 10 and they go by the name "West 10" too.

Last edited:
kontak80 said:

elbee, where you at in west 10? I got some homeboys from tennessee thats from west 10 and they go by the name "West 10" too.

jackson, about an hour from memphis

...we'll just have 2 see what my lawyer says about this...:rolleyes:

:D

WOW... I never thought people would actually like them. They sound like the same old garbage acts out there IMHO.

kontak80 said:
BTW, that song is catchy as heyell, I was the first one to have the single around my way, like 4 months ago and I still like it.

"We nukkin and bukkin and ready to fight!!!" :mad: [/B]
yeah,that song is catchy as hell.

Triple A-B said:
WOW... I never thought people would actually like them. They sound like the same old garbage acts out there IMHO.

I said the same exact thing, especially about Franchise wit that yup in my white-T crap.:(

The beat is mad simple, but its the constant change ups, and leads that makes it so hot.They tore it up.

"WOW... I never thought people would actually like them. They sound like the same old garbage acts out there IMHO."

It sounds like you bitter to the south...but hey we all like different ish, I like everything though(except "grimy" east coast lyrical ish,from your response, it seems like you probably like the grimy east coast lyrical ish.Its true, most of the commercial south artists arent lyrically enriched, but its the hooks,energy, and beat that make a commercial song so hot.I dont care for the Grimy East Coast ish, because I like talking about beats,making beats, not overanalyzing lyricism etc, and theres not much to the Grimy ish, the only thing that saves the song is the verses, wid niggas spittin knowledge, me personally I listen and make music to be entertained, not "touched" and ish like that.I aint feelin no 2 bar looped beats with some grimy drums that sound like they were sampled from a tape player etc.I hope ya felt what I said though as it took me along time to type.

LOL and you came up with all of that from two sentences? :rolleyes:
I'll give you one thing though I am a fan of good lyrics not that grimy stuff you were talking about though.

The reason I'm not feelin' them is cause they're just riding a cheap beat trying to get some money. Why else would that beat sound like something I could make in 10 minutes? Besides I've been hearing the same ol' type of "Yeah, What, Ok, I'll crack ya skull" music down here for years and it's gettin a lil old.

So don't judge a person by two sentences dog.

Aite, I admit you got me on that, so Ill just step off my soapbox and shut the **** up :).

But Seriously, I see where you comin from I still dont fully agree wit ya, but Im not gonna go out of my way to change your opinion, just do you nigga :).

lol they get props because they used FL Studio :p. I remember seeing them in XXL, and how they're single nuk if u buck or whatevr was really hot in ATL. Goes to show if you got some 16 y/o kid with FL Studio, can create something that rhymes and thats catchy, you too can make it to the mainstream.

Back