can fruity loops do this??

Charli Brown

no disrespect meant.. btw he use the mpc2500 le .. and for those of you who dont know who he is.. his name is araab muzik

Im an MPC user myself but fom what I've seen and HEARD, almost anything is capable in FL with a drum pad and some skill.....

4 Real...I had the classic 2000...now I got the 2000Xl..I'll probably never be able to do that cuz I don't practice that. If you got skill you can do that with any program and a drum pad...

that has nothing to do with the mpc, everything to do with having rythm

i wasnt tryin to diss fruity loops... like ive said before i know dudes that can make some crazy beats on that program. i use a mpc2500 and a fantom to make my beats.. i had the 4k but i had some people over one night and the next mornin it wouldnt turn on... so i had to plug my keyboard to my cp and use reason 4.0 for a hot minute until i got the mpc2500.. reason is that shiit if u ask me.. i still use it from time to time but I never knew if you coulld use midi on fruity loops.. most the people i see make beats on that program use the keyboard and mouse to make beats.. another reason why i posted this video and used that subject title was because i know that would catch yalls attention being that a majority of fp uses fruity loops.. i just thought that would motivate yall to try new things instead of being so hard headed about using just one thing to make beats on.... i wasnt tryin to start no endless fruity loops beef..

It's ironic how I used to think his beats were made on Fruity Loops before I saw pics on his myspace of him with Duke showing him beats on the MPC lolz....

The OP isn't starting a debate he's just show what you could do with an MP, But that kid has major talent i sure cant do that at least not right now. And also i'd think that you could do that easier with the MP FL'er's put that in you pipe and spoke it....Lol j/p if it works for you it works for you doesn't matter

yeah man he got talent....talent at tapping them padz lol.
Naw he got a good ear and timing.
Seriously though, it don't matter what you use, as long as it's bangin. I feel you though charli but I think it's all about comfort.

Crowd = Dead.................flatlined ,no heartbeat.........

what makes it so bad is that he was banging on the pads with all the life in him and the crowd still wasn't giving a good reaction....lol

Back