Busta Got Dropped For Having Sex With Male Transvestite!

R

reggiebuckem

Yo, just heard from a inside source that the washed up Busta Rhymes got dropped from Aftermath - not because he got into an argument with Jimmy Iovine, but because he got caught with a male hooker.

Y'all know there are a lot of closet homosexuals in hip-hop, I think Busta gets the award for being the first gay to be public.

this is a lie

it was reported that Smith was dropped from Interscope due to a heated argument with Interscope head, Jimmy Lovine

Last edited by a moderator:
reggiebuckem said:
Yo, just heard from a inside source that the washed up Busta Rhymes got dropped from Aftermath - not because he got into an argument with Jimmy Iovine, but because he got caught with a male hooker.

Y'all know there are a lot of closet homosexuals in hip-hop, I think Busta gets the award for being the first gay to be public.

You're the transvestite he hit huh...smh.

I swear to god I'll come up with an invention that will give the computer owner the ability to reach into his screen towards anothers for him or her to choke the living crap out of complete f*cking idiots for putting this mess into our view.

-Tony

????????????????????????????????
edited before someone thinks it's not ajoke

Last edited:
Oh my god! The google ad is killing me

Please make a thread about hip hop chix in videos

Last edited:
DUDE!

This is big news! Busta was the face of Aftermath for the last two years, and then he just gets dropped before the release of his album?

Iovine is ****in up. First Joell, now Busta. Terrible call.

JSLmusic said:
Was I the only one who busted out laughing at the "Fitness for Gay Men" ad.

I just so that man..."Homosexuals are gay!"

HAHAHA.. now its a T-shirt ad "Got something to say- EAT THE WHALES"

wtf?

Last edited:
Back